Dignified or Smokin Hot??

I always like to have this interesting conversation with gray/silver haired guys, telling the ones in whom I see "hotness potential" to dye their hair. I tell'em go back to being brunette, you're going to look smokin hot, the ladies will be all over you!!

To which they always reply the same boring standard explaination, "But my gray hair makes me look "dignified", it gives off a impression better at work, you're more respected blah blah ....ok so I kind of sort of get that .....but DON'T YOU WANT TO LOOK SMOKIN HOT??

Ok so let's examine 2 possible explanations for gray hair

Biological - loss of protein

Spiritual - they say it's a sign of enlightenment, advancing up the human ladder,
....AS YOU REACH CLOSER TO DEATH

Forget dignity

Dye your hair

(This applies to former brunettes only, sorry blondes are not eligible)
  • CJ7
  • 05-08-2013, 05:00 PM
gray roots make men look like dumb shits that are trying to be someone they're not

I wont even bother to touch womens root discolorations
gray roots make men look like dumb shits that are trying to be someone they're not

I wont even bother to touch womens root discolorations Originally Posted by CJ7
truth be known you are a fat balled headed jerk with no class
  • CJ7
  • 05-08-2013, 05:11 PM
Zab, I'd like to apologize for Gary hijacking your thread with his kindergarten rhetoric. Unfortunately its the very best he can do.
sorry Zap but this is the sandbox
I always like to have this interesting conversation with gray/silver haired guys, telling the ones in whom I see "hotness potential" to dye their hair. I tell'em go back to being brunette, you're going to look smokin hot, the ladies will be all over you!!

To which they always reply the same boring standard explaination, "But my gray hair makes me look "dignified", it gives off a impression better at work, you're more respected blah blah ....ok so I kind of sort of get that .....but DON'T YOU WANT TO LOOK SMOKIN HOT??

Spiritual - they say it's a sign of enlightenment, advancing up the human ladder,

Forget dignity

Dye your hair

(This applies to former brunettes only, sorry blondes are not eligible) Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina

Mine was black but it has turned platinum blond now I look like a surfer.

Forget dignity

Dye your hair

(This applies to former brunettes only, sorry blondes are not eligible) Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
Until you posted this I thought we were going to live happily ever after! I fantasized that you liked the silver fox look!
Of course, it's nice that the dignified, respected fellow who gives off a better impression at work has the "cha-chinggg" in the envelope. Now, that's some "hotness" a lot of females can really get behind. The last thing these silver foxes need is a herd of ladies all over them (usually trying to go through his pockets). Most of it (the gray hair) can be traced either to children or the bearers of. While both are highly worthwhile and desirable, they don't come without lots and lots of wear and tear.
Dignified? What about Chicken Fried?

Sexzzzzzzzzzzzz! Sorry that I outed you WTF. ha ha ha ha
Most of it (the gray hair) can be traced either to children or the bearers of. While both are highly worthwhile and desirable, they don't come without lots and lots of wear and tear. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Speaking from experience, the grey hair definitely comes with being a parent to a teenager, especially a single parent of a teenager. I actually had some color in my hair (dirty blonde I guess would be the appropriate term) before my son was a teen. By the time he graduated from high school, my hair was grey/white/platinum. Personally, since I prefer mature ladies, I have absolutely no problem at all with my hair color. If it's just my physical appearance that matters, probably not a lady I would care to dally with.
My hair may have started going white 30 years ago but my hair line is advancing. Before you make an unkind and stupid comment know that it was a biological gift from my father who died in 1997 with a full head of white hair.
Biological - loss of protein... Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
I knew it!

I just knew that BBBJCIM caused gray hair!!!!
I once had a group of ladies comment on the amount of hair that had turned silver and I simply responded that I had one silver hair for each time I had mind blowing sex and it is how my body keeps count.
Hell no, pluck those white & gray hairs out! Let only the strong survive!
Dignified? What about Chicken Fried?

Sexzzzzzzzzzzzz! Sorry that I outed you WTF. ha ha ha ha Originally Posted by bojulay
I thought WTF had the skullet