Is this ghetto? Or helpful ?

Also is it allowed here or frowned upon?

I'm not sure and lately it seems like being direct sensitive individuals get 😕freaked out?

I have a MacBook air that's in a box that has been sitting in the box for 2 years and I finally decided to try and sell it and ughh the responses where like individuals wanting to come over and steal or rob more than actually purchase

So if a provider or hobbyist has an item or property or anything of that nature they want to sell within the community is it allowed in business services?
Like for example me wanting to sell the MacBook air to a hobbyist or provider with reviews only?
And rather than for what it's worth discounted?

Or if "bob" has a boat and " Sheryll" a vacation rental are we allowed to post on business services?

It's a dark world sometimes and it's pretty fucking sad to admit that Eccie is the only site I feel safe in meeting other well reviewed individuals when conducting any sales online that require an in-person meet.

I have reasons , I created this alias email account to try and sell it and this response was like a joke right?
It's not even a real PayPal response lol
Like dude come on

It was on a Facebook or offerup platform I can't remember

Are we able to post items for sale in business services like the Mac book New for ? 500 or not?