m.eccie.net

If this is the wrong forum please move.

Been using the mobile site when on the road. Really like it. But a few suggestions.

When wanting to jump to the last post you have to hit last page shown and then hit last page again, if there are a lot of pages then you have to do it multiple times. A sample is in the San Antonio / Requests / Short Notice.

Any way we can expand screen with spreading your fingers.

The option to browse showcases by city by alphabet does not work.

Thanks for all you guys / gals do to make the websites great.
  • Mokoa
  • 10-20-2013, 10:49 PM
When wanting to jump to the last post you have to hit last page shown and then hit last page again, if there are a lot of pages then you have to do it multiple times. A sample is in the San Antonio / Requests / Short Notice. Originally Posted by travelerman
Whenever I am using the mobile version of the site and I want to go to the end of that particular thread, or any other long thread for that matter, the following is what I do and has worked consistently.

After going to the thread and now I am viewing the first page there are two dark blue squares that appear at the upper right. Tap the one the is the farthest to the right. That one will take you directly to the last page of the thread.

Currently I cannot address the other things you mentioned.
After going to the thread and now I am viewing the first page there are two dark blue squares that appear at the upper right. Tap the one the is the farthest to the right. That one will take you directly to the last page of the thread.. Originally Posted by Mokoa
This works for me two...even though the button icons have no apparent symbol or definition. Probably the button jpeg tag is wrong but it works.
Thanks will try it.
That is incredibly helpful.
I wonder why OCD didn't tell me that.