How much is TOO MUCH to pay for sex

it also depends on the area you are in, some areas are pricier than other. Originally Posted by artax
That's a good point. When i was still stationed down in Gulfport, i could see some gals in Moss point or in Biloxi for 100-hr. BUT out in Nola, or when i was in San Diego for CB stuff, the cheapest i saw was 150/30 min..
I don't mind paying more to get what I want. I'm not sure what the limit is, but I know 2 providers, especial one, that gives me the ultimate experiences that I want. When I book with her I do overnights and get in all the activities I've been dreaming up since the last time I saw her. Doing it that way, I go longer between sessions, but I think the sessions are better.
I've been with 2 different ladies at $1000 per hour for 2 hour meets. Both were smoking hot and worth every penny.
The places I'm looking at offer 300/hr and 500/90min AND the 90 min session offers 2 shots. That's the standard i judge others by, if you're asking for more then that you need to really stand out.
The price that is too much varies from person to person, so the answers are going to be everywhere.

IMO, If her service does not match her donation price AND she has a "my shit don't stink" attitude, any amount is too much, that she charges anyway. I know of several providers who I would not see them for a session if they offered to pay me double of what they are asking from the poor schmucks that do pay to see them.
The places I'm looking at offer 300/hr and 500/90min AND the 90 min session offers 2 shots. That's the standard i judge others by, if you're asking for more then that you need to really stand out. Originally Posted by Masalic
This thread has gone too long without the truth being said:
I don't pay for sex.
I pay them to leave when I'm done and not talk about it to anyone.

That being said, I paid $1200 to one girl each month for 2 1hr visits + 1 overnight. The overnight was planned the month before, but the 2 other sessions were anytime I wanted them.
While typically I stayed in the $250-300 range for visits.
This thread has gone too long without the truth being said:
I don't pay for sex.
I pay them to leave when I'm done and not talk about it to anyone. Originally Posted by CantBuyMeLove
Wouldn't that still fall under bribery? Besides, way I see it 3-500 bucks is about the amount you would pay for a decent date anyway.
As mentioned earlier, location matters a lot. I’ve spoken recently to multiple people who moved to Oklahoma for the low cost of living. One fellow has a $650 apartment here that was costing him $1,250 in Portland. Pretty much the same story from a guy who moved from Philly. So playing here costs less in general.

Oklahoma City is at a crossroads. So we get visiting ladies from all directions - Arkansas, Tulsa, Kansas City, Wichita, Amarillo, Lawton and Dallas. Things have slowed down here now. But a few years ago the supply was higher than demand which kept rates lower.

The Sugar Baby and UTR sectors are pretty robust here, which further depresses prices.

I’ve had a great time the past 8 years with quite a few lovely and talented ladies.

I’ve paid as little as $50 an hour for UTR’s up to $500, $200 of which was a one-time “signing bonus” if you will. That young lady was extraordinarily beautiful, skilled and highly orgasmic. And I found her working as a cashier at a WalMart of all places.

Volume discounts also help the fellows. I’ve seen one young lady 124 times and her cousin 123 times.
  • BLM69
  • 11-04-2023, 08:42 PM
There can't be a set price for the same thing, age, weight, looks, attitude, services offered is all taken into consideration when setting a price, A 65 year old overweight hooker isn't worth the same a 28 fit good looking one. These day's they believe they're all equal and deserve the most when they are the least
I love this question. I tend to give what I call a frequent flyer discount because I appreciate those who keep returning, I often also wonder about the same question reversed to providers. We all come up with our asking price in different ways.
A professional hourly wage is $400 for an attorney.

Why would anyone pay an hourly rate greator than a highly educated professional divorce lawyer.
  • BLM69
  • 11-21-2023, 01:31 PM

Why would anyone pay an hourly rate greator than a highly educated professional divorce lawyer. Originally Posted by Fizley
Simps always overpay

Why would anyone pay an hourly rate greator than a highly educated professional divorce lawyer. Originally Posted by Fizley
Yes, but who is getting screwed is reversed with a lawyer.
I love this question. I tend to give what I call a frequent flyer discount because I appreciate those who keep returning, I often also wonder about the same question reversed to providers. We all come up with our asking price in different ways. Originally Posted by yourdesire
If you are wealthy or very comfortable then cost doesn't matter. The rest of us it does. Frequent flyer discount is greatly appreciated but not necessary if I have a good time I'll be back many times. I prefer the discount be on the second hour.