Acupuncture

I was considering acupuncture for some issues with by upper back and shoulder, any recommendations?
I know a good one on Richmond he's right next to where the ole Montage Spa was at.
9413 Richmond I think.
Let me know how that works out for you.
I have a relative that swears by it.
I'm skeptical of the Metaphysical shit but that kind of stuff doesn't keep hanging around for 4000 years if there isn't something to it.
Going at 2, will do.
Just remember it may take more than a couple visit to feel any results.
My martial arts instructor put me on to accupunture.
It work's.
  • R.M.
  • 07-28-2010, 08:57 AM
Yes Yes, I have been using Acupuncture for the last 5 years. My lady is third generation from her family.
When I was rehabbing from the second spinal surgery, the rehab doctor (physiatrist, not psychiatrist) told me good accupuncture is a good alternative to western medicine, especially in rehab. So if someone knows of a good one, I have come to the age and condition that I am about to explore that realm, seeking relief from aches and recovery of some agility. Would someone PM me please? Thanks.
went in yesterday and had some relief as soon as procedure was done, have two follow ups planned and he says that is all it should take. So far so good.
My Chiropractor makes a living off of me still trying to trick fuck!
boardman, I have laid off hanging from the ceiling fan and it has totally helped.
boardman, I have laid off hanging from the ceiling fan and it has totally helped. Originally Posted by notanewbie
So does that mean you are no longer considered a "spinner"?
Ceiling fans won't hold me anyway. That's how I got to know my Chiro in the first place
Does this acupuncture work on back problems for ladies who are chesty?
As long as they don't stick the needles in too far.
Then she may not be all that chesty.
  • R.M.
  • 07-30-2010, 04:50 AM
Does this acupuncture work on back problems for ladies who are chesty? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Duh I mean gawd ?
second trip even more relief than first...also did a couple in the nose for sinuses and helped right away. I may be sold on this crazy stuff.