Blocking A Hobbyist

There is a particularly obnoxious hobbyist that I would like to block, and I do not recall how to do so. Can a moderator please advise?
On their profile page, User List > Add to ignore list.
  • ztonk
  • 11-19-2015, 03:25 PM
On their profile page, User List > Add to ignore list. Originally Posted by mrhamm
That just prevents you from seeing their posts. They can still PM you.

You can use the RTM button ( - red triangle) while viewing a harassing PM to report it to staff for action. Threats made through our PM system are dealt with harshly.

ztonk
Thank you guys, he hasn't PM'd me yet, but if he does, I will be sure to alert a moderator.

You can use the RTM button ( - red triangle) while viewing a harassing PM to report it to staff for action. Threats made through our PM system are dealt with harshly.

ztonk Originally Posted by ztonk
So is there a way to block a whole thread? Some go on, and, on, and on just don't say a damn thing. An "Ignore this Thread" would be great.

And you also still see every time they post, it's just blocked out.

It's a completely useless feature.

/anger
So is there a way to block a whole thread? Some go on, and, on, and on just don't say a damn thing. An "Ignore this Thread" would be great. Originally Posted by niteswimmer1

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSS

Is it the same way for providers harassing other providers??