Recommendations for setting up a threesome with 2 milfs?

Gonna be in town for a bit for some friends/family. Looking to try and setup a threesome but preferably with 2 milfs. Are there any recommendations on this type of setup? 2 diff providers is obviously what would be happening I'm assuming.

I've heard of Sammie, would she be someone who would come to mind?

Sorry if this isn't a thing or this isn't the right place. Thanks for the help.
Good luck w/ that. It used to be doable but not sure that’s even possible here these days. Keep us informed.
Sasha Sweets maybe if the incentive is there. Maybe some of our local SA ladies. Oh, to be a fly on the wall..
Good luck w/ that. It used to be doable but not sure that’s even possible here these days. Keep us informed. Originally Posted by Yakman
what do you mean? what happened?

Also what is SA?
Dunno is milf Melissa would do something like that ??

Still got to get back over there to see Sasha sweets !!

SA = seeking arrangements
The local scene is pretty dead imho and the pickings are either fake or druggies. You’d have better luck elsewhere.
The local scene is pretty dead imho and the pickings are either fake or druggies. You’d have better luck elsewhere. Originally Posted by Yakman
That sucks

Have you heard anything about a provider named Amerillo? Shes a blonde
That sucks

Have you heard anything about a provider named Amerillo? Shes a blonde Originally Posted by okc371
Got a link ?
Got a link ? Originally Posted by Gottahavemore
ah shit i don't. I found her on STG year ago and things didn't go through during my visit then. She was a blonde in her 30s. I have a pic of her I can pm you?
ah shit i don't. I found her on STG year ago and things didn't go through during my visit then. She was a blonde in her 30s. I have a pic of her I can pm you? Originally Posted by okc371
okc371 >> Based on your handle I am going to guess your are from OKC. Which part?

Just curious since you joined < 1 week, but, never asked in the OK forums even though you seem to know your way around the online world for this activity (there are a few mongers who visit FL on an infrequent basis).
okc371 >> Based on your handle I am going to guess your are from OKC. Which part?

Just curious since you joined < 1 week, but, never asked in the OK forums even though you seem to know your way around the online world for this activity (there are a few mongers who visit FL on an infrequent basis). Originally Posted by techiedad36
Yeah cause when I visit fl I can actually hang out with a provider. I don't care if you think I'm suspicious. I'm just trying to get this milf threesome going within this next week lol

Also I found this forum a week ago from googling provider names and then tallahassee to see if they were legit.