Pussy Worship?

I truly enjoy eating pussy. Definitely a PW
Most guys would jump the chance to worship a beautiful lady, and be compensated for it. My ex, at one point tried to convince me to offer my services to some lady's who had shown interest after her bragging about my "technique"?
This is not me trying to brag and say I'm the greatest (or am I?) Joke
I will admit, I do enjoy it very much. It's on my Top 5 things, I like to do.
Now, are you looking at it from a business aspect? Meaning, it would be an add on item, and clients would now be charged for this activity? Well, if you are like most, price increases on things we love is always annoying, and may deter you from making such purchases as often, or for a somewhat short or longer in some cases. It's all on the individual of course. Look at tobacco, booze, food, hell, look at milk prices. But we still buy milk, we buy fuels, booze, cigarettes, and of course the company of a lovely lady. So what do you do?
Add it to the menu, and if so what $?
Allow it if time permits, and if you would like some attention yourself.
Or at some point in the near future your price just happen to change. Now who's going to request an itemized receipt for their tax records. Anything can be a hidden charge if you think about it. Figure out a reasonable price, add it up, devide it by # carry your 2, minus a finger, add a knuckle.... Ok that was my last attempt at humor. business is business.
Am I way Off? Did I miss understand this thread? I hope not.
Either way, if you are ever feeling neglected in that area, I'm willing to offer my services, anything for the sake of science... free of charge obviously, first ones always free, second and third if need be. We keep you smiling, and that's what's important! If you happen to write me a review.... I'll cross my fingers and hope for the best.
Cheers all. I'll shut up now.
  • Loxly
  • 11-01-2017, 09:38 PM
Charlie called in sick today with an upset stomach.
Someone he ate disagreed with him.
You and Whispers are correct.

It's called a 'trick' for a reason. It's called a trick because the men are actually paying for the illusion of consent, the illusion of mutuality, the illusion that this person wants to be with them.

In reality you old fat white dudes are slurping other dudes loads.

Don't get caught with a load in your mouth! Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Yup, what's funnier is the high rates being charged for this! For example say a provider charges 100 to worship her hopefully not hanging cooter lips...for oh say a half hour? And most men are going to be horny after the deed is done and want at least a quick cock worship...so wtf? Is that a extra 100 for that!? Smh...
In sensual service and sensual domination, pussyworship is definitely a real thing. I consider myself a high priest.
:an imals_bunny2:
Yup, what's funnier is the high rates being charged for this! For example say a provider charges 100 to worship her hopefully not hanging cooter lips...for oh say a half hour? And most men are going to be horny after the deed is done and want at least a quick cock worship...so wtf? Is that a extra 100 for that!? Smh... Originally Posted by AtxAngela
Some one didn’t eat there wheaties this morning!!! And when a provider as myself has had a cervix operation dealing with cancer, I can make which ever rates I like.

It’s my business right??
My answer is simple. Until they pay me or extend the time at no cost. I am not worshiping your pussy. I will daty to get the mood going and get you wet and excited, but worship not my thing..

Some one didn’t eat there wheaties this morning!!! And when a provider as myself has had a cervix operation dealing with cancer, I can make which ever rates I like.

It’s my business right?? Originally Posted by Alana kay

Whoaaaaa...lol...did I even say your name????? Maybe go back and reread my post. I said say a "provider" and that could mean ANYONEand certainly wasn't directed at you. I don't need to know nor do I care about your rates or any of your personal life...but since you shared I will say god bless u and your cervical cancer issues...hope its resolved...smh..
My answer is simple. Until they pay me or extend the time at no cost. I am not worshiping your pussy. I will daty to get the mood going and get you wet and excited, but worship not my thing.. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY

I agree...well said 👍
I believe that there might be a lady or two on here (Angela?) who might attest to my skills but let's face it...being good at something is largely based in desire and I could literally pleasure a woman with my mouth all afternoon long.

I once made a woman cum 20 times in a row while I went down on her....letting her reach her crescendo each time and then backing off to start that slow buildup to yet another. My favorite thing to do.
In sensual service and sensual domination, pussyworship is definitely a real thing. I consider myself a high priest. Originally Posted by zerodark13
🙌😍
I believe that there might be a lady or two on here (Angela?) who might attest to my skills but let's face it...being good at something is largely based in desire and I could literally pleasure a woman with my mouth all afternoon long.

I once made a woman cum 20 times in a row while I went down on her....letting her reach her crescendo each time and then backing off to start that slow buildup to yet another. My favorite thing to do. Originally Posted by playnudeinthesun
Your skills are definitely off the charts!!!
Your are so right Alana- you go girl!xoxo

It’s my business right?? Originally Posted by Alana kay
I started this co Ed and you always have something to say that’s negative towards anyone especially me..... yes I felt threaten and I’m going to stand up for myself because at the end of the day this is my business and WAY more successful than laying on my back. I love my pussy worshiped, just because you lay on ur back and don’t
Think there are more avenues to do than that, so be be it. But I know ur old enough to understand and be taught if u don’t have anything better to say don’t say it anyhthing at at. And thanks for blessing me on my surgery maybe you should have been like that when I reached out And said we should re unite as women.....