Montgomery

Anything fun happenin in the next few days? Thinking of visiting very soon * ��
Please come to Montgomery. Need a good provider here.
BEG has already come and gone.

https://montgomery.skipthegames.com/...y/469322868648

If I was in Montgomery, Skylar is who I’d like to see.

Hell, I don’t live in Montgomery, and still want to see her!!!
Do you have a number or a posting for Skylar?
Sent you a pm.
Not to take anything away from BEG, I had some amazing experiences with her.

I’d still recommend her if/when she comes back to Montgomery.

But, I do wish she’d communicate, organize and plan her trips better.

For example, she posted her intent to visit. But, then nothing else. No updates.

She did post on skipthegames, but to the casual observer, you’d still think she might be coming down.
BEG is off my List!
Tooooooo Unpredictable
Bad TCB!
Yea I hear ya Taz! Moved on myself.
I hate that some of you feel the way you do. I think ive mentioned to both of you how I was trying to merge My way out because of personal reasons but I still love to have fun when im able, i also do have a personal life outside of here and unfortunately have had more than id like to admit going on recently and I do apologize for the slack on my end with communication. However, if youve seen me you know your experience..you know the JJ behind the missed calls or missed messages..so if you have moved on etc then I wish you happy hobbying! I hate to have any bad reviews etc but I cant apologize for something that involves lpersonal situations that unfortunately recently have caused small communication issues.
I still hope to see you babe! Give MGM another try when time allows. Our schedules haven't aligned so far, but I'm sure they will soon.