Need some input

Ok well my question is how do u guys figure out if a provider has msog (and cant just askthem till you are there) because i hate spending over 100 and im so nervous that i am literally there for about 5 min and i can easily go again but im pretty new at all of this it all ways just feels so rushed
1. Her website, read it.
2. Reviews, read them.
3. If you can't find the answer in either of those then ask the question in the men's lounge. Someone will know.
Ok well my question is how do u guys figure out if a provider has msog (and cant just askthem till you are there) because i hate spending over 100 and im so nervous that i am literally there for about 5 min and i can easily go again but im pretty new at all of this it all ways just feels so rushed Originally Posted by buryl005

Take a look at my Holiday Special Ad...

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1576324
1. Her website, read it.
2. Reviews, read them.
3. If you can't find the answer in either of those then ask the question in the men's lounge. Someone will know. Originally Posted by livn2do
Wise words from a very wise hobbyist!!!
I'm very msog, I figure it's your time that you paid for, who am I to tell someone they can only indulge once and there spending there hard earned money...