I can't make up my mind for trip to DSM poll

I am planning to come to Desmoines in early January for a couple days. There are so many great ladies that live and travel there that I can not make up my mind on who to see. I am only going to have 1 evening available, so it may come down to who is available.

I have decided to let my friends here on ECCIE help me decide. I am on P411 and have some good references. I usually choose thin to average gals, but am open to anything but BBW. Just not my thing. I will take A cups over a belly or big booty any day. Not that I don't appreciate a nice handful. Attitude or lack of is very important to me also. I really appreciate nice companions.

Guys and gals, give me your pitch. I have a few in my mind, but don't want to sway anyone's thoughts. The most votes probably gets stuck with me. However, I am a lot of fun.

Thanks for your help.
Renee or Andrea!!!!

have fun!!
Thanks Dallas. I am a little disappointed in my Iowa friends. I was hoping a couple gals would get on and say pick me. It is not too late.
Well I'm curvy and I have a big bootie so that leaves me out Lol both girls Dallas recommended are good.
Although you may not be my typical gal, you have some skills that interest me. The way you present yourself on this board also covers up a few extra pounds. The right attitude is worth more to me than a 24 inch waist.
Awe sweetie made me blush Lol thank you I appreciate that
What dates?
Jan 10-11 Coming through Omaha early afternoon the 10th to DSM. Back through Omaha afternoon/ early evening of the 12th. As always in this part of the country in the winter, weather dependent.
Herman... you know we had a blast the last time we visited.... I would be more than happy to spend more time with you!!

I have a few new toys and naughty outfits I would like to show you!!! Stay safe!!
Yes we did April. You are on my short list. The only naughty outfit I want to see you in is your birthday suit. Now the new toys sounds interesting.