The Curvy lady threAD / list for guys

Ladies....I am one of many guys who loves and appreciates a girl with curves...which does not necessarily mean BBW. (nothing against BBW girls)...

I know there can be a grey line between what curvy is and what bbw is....so for the record here is a pic of the recent front cover of Ashely Graham who portrays the quintessential lady with curves....So ladies if you're out there and are a Curvy girl ...please say hello..

Perhaps this threAD can be a good reference for guys looking for the curvy girls out there...

Here's Ashely Graham for a reference....
Originally Posted by SNL9933
Excellent thread sir...I adore women who embrace their curves. And Ashley Graham is gorgeous.

Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Those 38FFs are not easy to forget Gina...looking forward to another H-Town visit.

soon

Excellent thread sir...I adore women who embrace their curves. And Ashley Graham is gorgeous.

Those 38FFs are not easy to forget Gina...looking forward to another H-Town visit.

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
soon Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Some Upstate NY booty♡

Some Upstate NY booty♡

Originally Posted by Amber Does
F*** YEAH! So good. Keep them coming.
The cover girl is definitely nice. Surprised to see she made the cover, considering that there's usually more or less a waif with big titties on there.

Ladies....I am one of many guys who loves and appreciates a girl with curves...which does not necessarily mean BBW. (nothing against BBW girls)...

I know there can be a grey line between what curvy is and what bbw is....so for the record here is a pic of the recent front cover of Ashely Graham who portrays the quintessential lady with curves....So ladies if you're out there and are a Curvy girl ...please say hello..

Perhaps this threAD can be a good reference for guys looking for the curvy girls out there...

Here's Ashely Graham for a reference....[ATTACH][/ATTACH] Originally Posted by SNL9933
we all can have a lot of fun with Russian around here
The cover girl is definitely nice. Surprised to see she made the cover, considering that there's usually more or less a waif with big titties on there.

Originally Posted by Randall Creed
HOT. Don't need to buy playboy when adult sites have these threads.
Show us YOUR curves, fancylady.

Originally Posted by MissJae713
Baby got Back!!!!!

Nice!
I'm sorry but that is not curvy that's BBW.....
you want curvy ??