What happened to Mobile Baldwin county area

I look through everything and can’t find anything around mobile and Baldwin. Pm me with any good leads. Hell I’d take a good massage plus just don’t want Asian.
Nothing has really happened lol Mobile is what is always has been a desert with the occasional traveling Oasis stopping through every now and then....
Might I suggest that you keep up by checking out this forum often. I'm forever reading posts from gents bemoaning the lack of poontang in the Mobile area but I see plenty of ladies advertising that they are passing through or are close by and will travel. Invite ladies from Pensacola or Biloxi to the area or if you're able to travel you can go there yourself. If you see a lady that is advertising she'll be in a nearby area but isn't stopping in Mobile and her route takes her nearby ask if she'd make a stop to see you. I've gotten several ladies to visit me doing that. I live in Montgomery which is no pussy oasis either but there is plenty to be had here. I hope I've given you some ideas on how to increase your nooky intake
Mobile is always on my travel schedule lol
Mobile is always on my travel schedule lol Originally Posted by Adaline
Speaking of a traveling Oasis lol
I'm in Biloxi tonight
I have to say it certainly seems like someone has been fertilizing and watering the Desert because there is definitely some scenery popping up lately
I have to say it certainly seems like someone has been fertilizing and watering the Desert because there is definitely some scenery popping up lately Originally Posted by Pounder
LMAO you're right about that my friend. I'm popping up there myself later this week. So is another lovely minx. The question is will you gentlemen keep us coming back lol.
Mobile had always been a hit or miss through the years. Lots of great guys there, but lots of turds too.
I used to visit quite frequently
The Mobile area has taken a turn for the worse in my opinion for good, local ladies. I dont really trust any of then so I just take all my activities to Biloxi which is always a good place to get what you need.
Looks like a lot of guys in mobile like the cheap girls,did you'll see the 16 girls that got busted last week,they needed to be taken straight to the animal shelter,to be put down
Her - "She sounds hideous"

Me: "Well she's a guy, so...."
Ok I just looked at the link that Lowgear added. If any of you guys are seeing any of the ladies that got arrested in that link you need to fess up! I want to make sure I am not following behind you guys! Some of those ladies were just nasty!
It would appear that some of those "ladies" were guys!