NCNS Encounter - Lost in translation!!!!

• Iomi
  • 09-14-2018, 09:32 AM
Date: 09/12/18
Name: Ava
Phone: (256) 683-5726
Email Address: None
URL / Website: -
City: Huntsville
State: Alabama
Address: -
Activities: Flake out !?
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
Staff edit. Moved to coed, ncns. dj8
I deleted this one from my phone long ago. Not dependable.
I just had the same experience with her (https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=381859). Once I arrived at her incall after texting back and forth/setting up a time, she didn't answer the door. I called and texted her to see if she just wanted to cancel after awkwardly waiting outside the door for a good 5-10 min and nothing but crickets. She should not have the Eccie title "Everyone's favorite Asian" after having multiple ncns with no explanations offered on here or otherwise.
I assume if Paddy deleted then it should be deleted on all logs, IMHO. Could be YMMV, kinda doubt it.
I was giving her a chance to prove she wasn't a flake as this post indicated. The issue isn't YMMV, but rather basic communication. She could have easily texted or called to cancel at any point (even after arrival). To just ghost out after going back and forth with her on here (with subsequent texting) is really out of line.
I just had the same experience with her (https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=381859). Once I arrived at her incall after texting back and forth/setting up a time, she didn't answer the door. I called and texted her to see if she just wanted to cancel after awkwardly waiting outside the door for a good 5-10 min and nothing but crickets. She should not have the Eccie title "Everyone's favorite Asian" after having multiple ncns with no explanations offered on here or otherwise. Originally Posted by rholling
In the future, it might be better to start a separate NCNS Thread for the Lady.
This post will be lost in the ether void as it is buried in a Thread about a different Lady.

Biomed1
In the future, it might be better to start a separate NCNS Thread for the Lady.
This post will be lost in the ether void as it is buried in a Thread about a different Lady.

Biomed1 Originally Posted by biomed1
Biomed it may be the same lady since the phone number given is the same as the one on her showcase.
Fair enough - a data point I missed.