Wet Hair....Why the Heck??

More than once and never again, I've visited providers that just came out of the shower (I really do appreciate a shower before I visit) and they have hair that is wet, not even dried with a dryer, and it's about as un-appealing and unsexy as a woman can look. Apparently, some women don't get this. Next time it happens, I'm walking out. Take it for what it's worth.
Screw that.
Tell them to wait on you and get in with them.
LoL
Unless we are on a beach and swimming in the ocean, no date is going to see my hair dripping wet.
Funny, but this is a pet peave of mine too. There is one provider who is known for “Always being freshly showered upon arrival”. She is amazing in every respect except the fact that her hair is always wet. If this weren’t the case I would be there every week. Just doesn’t do it for me.
From an old guys view- I'm am quite use to the wet at home, so at home or away from home it don't bother me in the least, in fact most of the ladies usually join me in the shower for some hot fun just to get things off to a wet start.
So for all you ladies that get left alone by the picky ass young guys just call me and i will show you just how much fun we can have with your wet head, and we will have three wet heads.

lovestolick66
Screw that.
Tell them to wait on you and get in with them. Originally Posted by onawalkabout

Great advice. Actually did this with a lady in another state. Was the first time I had seen her and it turned out to be a great date. Highly recommend taking your advice.
No offense but I always allow my hair to air dry. It keeps it healthy.
Too much styling and heat hair.
Guys, please consider this factor.
Wet hair vs my semen after doing a facial that tends to get in hair....you choose 😂
Moonchild...��
I prefer wet hair
i love the wet head
I think damp hair is sexy! Especially when she's just gotten out of the shower and her face is glistening from the hot water.