The traveling salesman

So if a woman is coming to your city and doesnt live there.
99% of the time she will be in a hotel.
The day she arrives, early morning appointmens are out of the question.
Check in is normally 3 or 4 but sometimes we can get an early check in but it is IFFY...
On the day we leave, late appointments are out of the question because check out is 11 maybe 12 sometimes we can get a late check out 1 maybe 2 but again IFFY.

So when your traveling lady comes in she pays for gas, time to drive or flight, pays for hotel and eating out...etc etc. She has a limited time to make the trip worth it.

Every no show or short-term cancel can cause a big problem in her finances.

If a city does not make up for the trouble she not only probably wont be back but she tells her fellow ladies to do not bother to come to your city.

Most of this stuff is common sense however thought I would spill it all out.

Mobile here I Come.

MOST LADIES have a website with a location page if you see she is visiting close to your city no harm in letting her know shw woukd be welcone.
EXACTLY my dear. I have seen ladies put out feelers and ads only to cancel a trip because of no prebooks as well. Gentlemen remember to try and prebook when you can when you see a lady you like coming your way. You could be missing out on a real good memory. I know it's hard to believe but many ladies do network with each other. If you want your town to be a hotspot for ladies it's up to you to make it happen. The NCNS has absolutely no excuses though. Common courtesy and manners are free to everyone.
I don't think my little city is ever going to hit "hotspot" status, but here's to hoping.
I don't think my little city is ever going to hit "hotspot" status, but here's to hoping. Originally Posted by Dark Paths
Lol that's sad since I know for a fact of about 11 Eccie gentlemen there. The problem is getting a couple of you on the same page with tour dates lol.
And what little coty might that be?
Meridian.