Sting Question...

So one of the other hobby channels(I dare not say...🤷🏻♂️)... is reporting a sting on 280 in Bham and catching 11 guys.
What痴 that look like? Is it a hotel and guys just coming in one after another? Did these guys talk, say services and $?
I知 curious?
Any comments or feedback? All is welcome?
Yikes! Guess where I WON’T be staying next week lol
After the November selection, it will calm down. Always does. Those up for re-election have to show everyone how tough on crime they are by going after the easiest things to bust people on. Never mind the unsolved murders, robberies, and rapes.
So one of the other hobby channels(I dare not say...🤷🏻♂️)... is reporting a sting on 280 in Bham and catching 11 guys.
What痴 that look like? Is it a hotel and guys just coming in one after another? Did these guys talk, say services and $?
I知 curious?
Any comments or feedback? All is welcome? Originally Posted by Tom Keen
"What痴 that look like? Is it a hotel and guys just coming in one after another?" Usually the police will coordinate appointment times so that there is a reasonable "gap" between when the johns show up.

"Did these guys talk, say services and $?" The police are recording your conversation from the moment you call the provider. If you discuss services or donations on the phone all you have to do is show up at that point and they got you. If you do not discuss anything on the phone, but you go into the room (yes they have the room bugged and videoed) and discuss anything they got you. If you do not discuss anything on the phone or once you go into the room and lets just say you go in and set the donation down, they got you.

Stay safe friends
^^^^^^ He pretty much nailed it about how guys get caught.
They do this in Tillman corner in mobile at least twice a year.But on the bright side of it,if you have a small dick they can't arrest you,not enough hard evidence
They do this in Tillman corner in mobile at least twice a year.But on the bright side of it,if you have a small dick they can't arrest you,not enough hard evidence Originally Posted by lowgear
Oh damn....even Seka is laughing. Good one lowgear.
Great insight Southernnites....
I typically avoid all transactions until I知 leaving. But I also only play where I知 known, and feel safe. I definitely avoid all communication about services and fees all together, if possible.
I guess I worry most, and this was a scare about a year ago in Bham... about a provider being comprised and working with LEO to bait me into a set up. Still... I知 very non transactional. I知 already gonna get my 2-3 pops before I ever reach for my partying gifts. Lol. Prolly if the got the video and audio tapes rolling... I might ask for a copy, and see if I can go viral. Lol

Stay safe out there!!
Great discussion.
I only visited the ham once in a while in the past. Goodness gracious.
Regardless I will be staying away from 280 next week and I don’t stay in Tillmans corner anymore either
Yes, SouthernNites nailed it. I'm going to add one comment.
....Usually the police will coordinate appointment times so that there is a reasonable "gap" between when the johns show up.... Originally Posted by SouthernNites
That time gap also includes a bit of time for leo to do their catch and release booking and citation issue.

Regardless, simply do some decent screening and stick with verified gals.
Don't anybody kid themselves. The police will and can do anything they want and get away with it. They're all tied in with the DA's and "the law" is whatever they want it to be. If you don't believe it, surf YouTube a little. The DA in my county is crooked as a snake as is the sheriff and the higher ups in the city police. They know more tricks than anybody on this board because their job is to deal with "tricky" people every day. They learn from the people they are supposed to "police" then apply it for their own purposes as they want. That's just an indisputable reality. You're always taking your chances. Why are people using dash cams now (me one of them)? The same reason the police use them. Don't ever be naive as to what the law states. They can make it what they want it to be and finding a lawyer that can get you out of trouble is sketchy at best if they want you in jail. FWIW.