Latina Companions

Aight follow Mobile hobbyists we need to network a little better. When the sites went down it seems to have thrown everything into chaos which we’ve clearly yet to recover from. If you’re in Mobile (or plan on passing through) feel free to hit me up via PM for any insight I may be able to provide. I stay pretty active in the Mobile area, so I can especially provide anyone who isn’t familiar with the area with the information needed to accommodate you more than likely. My intent here is to network a little with some of the active hobbyists in the mobile area such that we can share some info about UTR companions as well as ensure a safer more effective means of hobbying. I love the companionship of Latin (or similar) companions. I guess I’m just a sucker for dark hair dark eyes and dark skin. If you happen to one of the wonderful companions I’ve met or I’d like to and just don’t know it yet then also feel free to PM me.
look at the weekly updates, ellie_AlexandraXXX in b'ham 9/27-9/29, she looks fantastic!
I think he was looking for someone in Mobile.