Welcome and Introductions Forum

There have been a few questions regarding members not being able to reply and comment in the Welcome and Introductions Forums. They are getting an error message when they attempt to "reply" to the thread. For the ones that cannot reply in this forum here in AL, please post on this thread so I can get a list of members that do not have that ability.

Also, check around in other states to see if you can post replies there, this will help enable us to better identify if it is a profile permission issue, a localized issue or a glitch in multiple areas. Thanks everyone. dj8
Thanks DJ. I can post in some forums but not in others. As a side note, Pittsburgh doesn't have an Intro forum
I can also post,I thought the welcome section was for new members only,did not think if you were already a member,you were allowed to post in that section
I can also post,I thought the welcome section was for new members only,did not think if you were already a member,you were allowed to post in that section Originally Posted by lowgear
My post should have read I can "Reply" in some Welcome and Introduction forums but I can't in others. For instance, I can reply in the Southern California and Kansas City W&I forums but not in the Alabama, Arkansas, and Iowa W&I forums