Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Corporal Punishment, Foot Rub
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: -
Hair Color and Length: Brunette (long)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Goddess is gorgeous. Seriously there are no words to describe her physical beauty and dominant attitude. She is a MUST see for every sub. She will give you the discipline you need in a very sensual way.
Recommendation: Yes
ROS, please!
How can i add it?
Was the punishment good. I'm glad you had fun.
How can i add it? Originally Posted by submissiveboy
I think by now it is to late to 'edit' it by adding it in. If you contact a Moderator for this Forum by PM, I am sure he can work with you, Submissiveboy!

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=1674 and here you go! hope to get the juicy details soon!
i will add ROS in my next review. Sorry it was my first review.
Anyway, it was an incredible experience and i would recommend Goddess Katarina for every submissive
i will add ROS in my next review. Sorry it was my first review.
Anyway, it was an incredible experience and i would recommend Goddess Katarina for every submissive Originally Posted by submissiveboy
Thanks and always put the fee paid too. The two most important items in a good review: Details of the session and......How much green was spent? It helps the guys, of course but it really also helps the lady earn an income!
You can just cut and paste it into a post.
You can just cut and paste it into a post. Originally Posted by Krunkman
Did not think that was possible once the window to 'edit' the Review was lifted!?
If you can see it, just highlight it with your mouse, copy, then paste in a 'reply' window on the thread.
what was the fee?