Political Sector?

Can we open up a different sector for political posts?
If politics was a different forum, we would loose a lot of the men that post in here. Being able to talk about other things and politics in the same forum is like "one stop shopping" for these guys. Also a few of the ladies, like Olivia, read and participate in the political threads.
Nina, that has been discussed.
@ http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=205656

Are you seeking more or less political debate?
If politics was a different forum, we would loose a lot of the men that post in here. Being able to talk about other things and politics in the same forum is like "one stop shopping" for these guys. Also a few of the ladies, like Olivia, read and participate in the political threads. Originally Posted by Ansley
I understand...
But i would like to loose at least one guy :-) maybe we should dedicate a special forum for Marshall :-))))) (giggle) ? how about that?
I understand...
But i would like to loose at least one guy :-) maybe we should dedicate a special forum for Marshall :-))))) (giggle) ? how about that? Originally Posted by ninasastri
Or take the easy way and place him on ignore.
If Marshall leaves, I'm blaming Nina....

.....and sending her flowers, a spa day gift card, etc.
  • WTF
  • 06-04-2011, 04:52 PM
If Marshall leaves, I'm blaming Nina....

.....and sending her flowers, a spa day gift card, etc. Originally Posted by atlcomedy

Well then you should send me for at least a week of R&R in Hawaii!
oh , atlcomedy,
what about inviting me and WTF for a weekend of spa? :-) we usually trade of when "working" Marshall :-)
I understand...
But i would like to loose at least one guy :-) maybe we should dedicate a special forum for Marshall :-))))) (giggle) ? how about that? Originally Posted by ninasastri
The mean spirited tone of this post and the ones that followed are what I've referred to elsewhere. If you want to let loose with snarky remarks, please do so in your private notebook.
@JB--You're back as a Mod???? Boy, am I behind the times!!! Welcome back.
@JB--You're back as a Mod???? Boy, am I behind the times!!! Welcome back. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Always been a mod Charles, just not assigned here. But - Never Say Never. The nice thing is that when one is a mod one place, they tend to be a mod everywhere. Right now I'm filling in for SRO who happens to be off-line this weekend.
SRO's wife is near. But trust me. Not the hammer but the ax is sharp. And I will not take nectar to diffuse.

A ninja is an assassin as we know.

Once....a long time ago it is said that one was ordered to dispatch an unfaithful mistress. He of course accepted.

Finding her in the dark he withdrew his katana and when he saw her in the moonlight he then knew it was his own love.
He asked her if she wished to die fast or painful over a amount of time.
She answered. "Slowly please. So that I will know that I'm still alive."

Her death was quick.
The mean spirited tone of this post and the ones that followed are what I've referred to elsewhere. If you want to let loose with snarky remarks, please do so in your private notebook. Originally Posted by John Bull
Ok JB i understand, but have you EVER read Marshall`s tone in his postings and the way he treats about everyone here? What about that? Ahmmmm ???? Hello???? It seems to me - no offence - you see mean spirited only where you want to see it. I see your point, but i think you should start calling out other people than me for being meanspirited too every once and a while :-))).
Ok JB i understand, but have you EVER read Marshall`s tone in his postings and the way he treats about everyone here? What about that? Ahmmmm ???? Hello???? It seems to me - no offence - you see mean spirited only where you want to see it. I see your point, but i think you should start calling out other people than me for being meanspirited too every once and a while :-))). Originally Posted by ninasastri
Nina,
Is it at least conceivable that marshall may have been warned and/or pointed by one or more mods here? Just because it wasn't done publicly does not mean it may have not happened.
Has his tone changed any? Has it worsened? Stayed the same?
Do you believe that we're not happy till you're not happy?
SRO's wife is near. But trust me. Not the hammer but the ax is sharp. And I will not take nectar to diffuse.

A ninja is an assassin as we know.

Once....a long time ago it is said that one was ordered to dispatch an unfaithful mistress. He of course accepted.

Finding her in the dark he withdrew his katana and when he saw her in the moonlight he then knew it was his own love.
He asked her if she wished to die fast or painful over a amount of time.
She answered. "Slowly please. So that I will know that I'm still alive."

Her death was quick. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
that is beautiful and sad. where is that from? reminds me of Semele, Zeus and Hera, where Zeus shows his true face to his mistress (because hera wanted her to see) and then the mistress died.