What the Hell is happening!?!?

I gotta get on the soapbox for a moment and wonder why the hell is the world so Eff'd up that it has to affect our part of it?

I see these threads in the Alert section about guys harassing the women and even a Predator! I mean What The Hell!?!? I'm part of this community because I don't have the time to invest in a solid relationship outside of our Hobby World. I work such crazy hours I don't think any person would stay with me. So, I find solice (sp) here with our well maintained community.

People are suppose to Hobby because it takes them away from the stresses of the real world temporarily. They're not suppose to act like animals here also. I hate the fact that the Providers have to maintain an even higher alert factor for their safety. God Bless them for doing what they do. And I am forever thankful for those that see me. I just wish people wouldn't act like such pricks.

Ladies, I understand your stepping up the Vouching procedures. Please take care of yourselves.

*Pb gets off soapbox*
Thank you PB, appreciate your concern,,,it's a very scary reality for us! That's why some of us can't stress enough...the need for SAFE SCREENING!

Thank goodness the good outweigh the bad...lbecause we have AWESOME hobbyists like you around! YOU ROCK!!

You took the words right outta my mouth sweetheart.I am rather new to our community here, but from what I've read it is rather dangerous at times. Thankfully everyone that I've met have been complete gentlemen and very respectful. And I appreciate all of you hobbyists that are. I hope everyone is careful in what they do and stays safe out there.
Yeah, seriously, like I just got a text from a dude asking me all this stupid shit like, "Dont you feel bad sitting in class knowing you paid with money you got sucking cock you dirty whore?" First, thanks, I do like being dirty and naughty and that's why Im fun! And well, dude, ummmmm no. I dont feel bad at all! LMAO It feels good to pay my way through school Thank you, kind gents, for my car money, my rent money, my shopping money, and school money. To the assholes, GO FUCK YOURSELVES, cause you wont be fucking us! LOL

@Pursia, if you are reading this, it's the dude we talked about who we have pics of (that he sent me and I sent u) LOL If any other lady wants his photos, name, and phone number let me know. He's prob nuts! Glad he never made it to my place when we were supposed to meet, when I was newbie friendly. Whew! And yep google is your friend and so is tineye.
Good for you Pepper!!! I'm proud of you and glad your paying your way through school, its a tough economy out there and if you can make money and get through school without debts thats awesome, more power to you!!
Yes sorry you ladies have to deal with the creeps, I always enjoy my second visit with providers a lot more since we both know each others cool, and we can just relax and have a good time!!
In the meantime be safe out there and take care!!
Pepper (et al) you should definitely block those numbers and do not respond. Sorry you girls have to put up with some of this caveman shit.
Don't mess with Pepper Muther Fk'n Pepper!

SF
You said it well pepper I no longer see newbies sorry for those stupid texts you have recieved, keep your head up and accomplish your goals with school love.
  • Gumbo
  • 08-13-2012, 05:58 PM
Nothing is more important than the safety of the wonderful ladies & respectful gentleman of our little community.

In my opinion, we all must do anything we can to lower the risk.

When something awful or concerning happens, don't be afraid or too proud to bring it to attention. The Alerts & Infoshare sections were made for a reason.

It may do nothing, but with recent occurrences you may just be saving someone's life.

Be safe everyone!!
Yeah, I don't respond. I just mentioned it here because it was something that was good for the thread Stupid people can keep talking to themselves.
Yippee Pepper!

Or as I used to say at SCs:
"Paying for a dancer's tuition at the expense of my own."

I think what we gain here at Eccie is a sense of equality. The hobbyists have no illusions, but still want some company. The providers are willing and enthusiastic. No regrets or taking advantage on either side.

And to get back to the original point. Yes, it's sad that our community here is 100% safe. But if we all do our due diligence, the responsible players will be safe and try to keep each other safe.

So. Be safe out there.
rooster120 ===> read what you wrote!!
It's sad that people are so hateful and full of anger that they must act like a two year old. But thankfully to some wonderful providers here on the board that have been a great help to me with tightening up my screening. Something I want to remind men. If you're a new client to a specific provider do try and book in advance so she has time to check your references. You cannot expect to message her with references and have an appointment within the hour. Especially if you don't leave any reviews or any posts. Some men are well known with providers and those are usually the ones that get expedited screening. Although this does not mean you text us pretending to be them. We expect pms so we can verify your identity for ourselves. So please remember that when messaging a provider for an appointment. Thank you!
only take one bad doucgbag to runied a good thing

be careful guys & gals when choosing you playdate
Things are getting crazy out there! Even in the strip joints! That's why I joined here on the boards! So far this community has been very helpful at giving great advice on safe practices! If we all do our part in informing each other of certain dangers life becomes a bit easier lol or less stressful!