FYI.....ourhome2.net is up and working again if ya'll wanna give it a try

FYI.....ourhome2.net is up and working again if ya'll wanna give it a try
https://home.ourhome2.net/forumdisplay.php?9-West-Texas
Thank you sir-I almost forgot about it since it's been down so long. Not a lot of activity in the West Tx section, but it's pretty nice for checking out the profiles of visiting providers. Your thread of hot pics is always fun to look at too!
What do you mean is working again? Certificate is still out but I could always log in
It's up but still have to go advanced on getting to it and when I was logged in before now I can't login at all.. so it not up and fully running
  • R.M.
  • 01-30-2023, 05:34 AM
Home2 might be dicey. But it is more of a friend to females.
In regard to technology, interface and user experience, Eccie is Walmart and OurHome2 is fucking Family Dollar.
I've never been to a Walmart where they hid the prices of all items, refused to allow the vendors to show pictures of their products, and penalized/banned product suppliers from posting honest advertisements about what they're providing.
I've never been to a Walmart where they hid the prices of all items, refused to allow the vendors to show pictures of their products, and penalized/banned product suppliers from posting honest advertisements about what they're providing. Originally Posted by westtexasbrowser
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/analogy
I've never been to a Walmart where they hid the prices of all items, refused to allow the vendors to show pictures of their products, and penalized/banned product suppliers from posting honest advertisements about what they're providing. Originally Posted by westtexasbrowser
discretion is not necessary a bad thing! LOL
discretion is not necessary a bad thing! LOL Originally Posted by MrColt1911
After the rash of government site takedowns, discretion is necessary for survival.
After the rash of government site takedowns, discretion is necessary for survival. Originally Posted by ElBandido
yes sir it is!