Shaved or not

Do want your provider or cleint to shave her his pubic hair?

a.shaved

b.trimmed

c.shaved with landing strip

d. hairy

e. do'nt care
Anything but a hairy bush, I'm fine with. I do like variety in my ladies. I've even been known to suggest to some ladies that they don't have to keep it bare all the time.
Shaved. Or at least small landing strip. I don't really care for hair in my mouth especially when one gets caught in the back of my throat. Hacking is a mood killer. That's why I'm 100% bald myself.
  • Maxx
  • 01-18-2012, 03:42 PM
Shaved, Landing Strip, Trimmed are my preferences. Of course, if all else fails I'll take a bush as well. Hell I just like eating pussy no matter. If the bush is manicured that's better. I'm kinda with TT, hacking a hair from the back of your throat, or having to pick one from your teeth can definately be a mood killer.
I try and keep mine as trimmed as I can get away with, with the SO not getting too curious.
Just clean
I try and keep mine as trimmed as I can get away with, with the SO not getting too curious. Originally Posted by Maxx
Your SO probably has not seen your junk in five years. You could paint it and she would not notice.
Your SO probably has not seen your junk in five years. You could paint it and would not notice. Originally Posted by pyramider
My SO hasn't seen mine in well over 10.
  • Gucci
  • 01-18-2012, 06:03 PM
Bald eagle
oh wait..you all are talking about something else, right?

Enjoy yourself.

Be safe.

Stay cool.

Setty does.
Lets hear from the girls
I like pussy! Don't care if someone installed LANDSCAPING or not!
I like 'em shaved and smooth, better for me to gobble away..

And I keep mine shaved as well, better for hygiene.
I think my preference would be shaved so long as it is maintained! But I certainly do not discriminate!
Trimmed.............not totally bare
  • Maxx
  • 01-19-2012, 08:19 AM
Your SO probably has not seen your junk in five years. You could paint it and she would not notice. Originally Posted by pyramider
Your close, she doesn't like the lights on! She goes by feel!