The Art Of A Good Massage

What has happened to the art of a good massage? Guys would you see someone that only offerred a massage with choice of happy ending? Very seldom do you see ladies offer just massages with choice of happy ending.
Shorty great topic I visit the mp's and my biggest pet peeve is the massage sucks with a hurry up to the finish. The happy ending is great but I still want the relaxing massage.
Couldn't this be because the demand for the happy ending has been created and catered to that now all you really get from some ladies is the "massage" and the finish. Then there is the need to hurry up and get him done and out so that we can move on to the next.
There are many of us who dont do this...
Euphemia I definatly see that side but with all the review boards and the unknown of who is on the table seems like it would dictate a great massage then proceed to the possible xtras. Thank you for responding I look forward to the dialog
I just think the art of a good massage is a lost art. There are times when I could use a good long lasting massage. Also, it is less wear and tear on the kitty. If a lady knew how to give a really good quality 30 minute massage before she gets serious with happy ending, then I imagine the client would go away satisfied because of the good quality massage and of course getting relieved in the process. Granted the lady would have to have her arms in shape for a prolonged massage.
I think the good massage, good finish combo would be very rare. It's kind of like trying to buy a fish/ski boat. It's not that great for fishing and it sort of sucks for skiing. I say schedule a real massage right before a real provider and have the best of both worlds!
Shorty great topic I visit the mp's and my biggest pet peeve is the massage sucks with a hurry up to the finish. The happy ending is great but I still want the relaxing massage. Originally Posted by soxfan
Massage parlors offer massage in name only. Massage parlors are convenient and usually nothing more. You get a good massage from indys. I would bet I could find a lady in Tulsa that offers a good to very good massage in less than 5 minutes.
Massage is more work than just sex... I don't get why girls charge less for that shit.
I can give one during the "down time" but otherwise... no. I don't know why you guys would pay for that from a hooker. Get it for cheaper and better by a pro.
Massage is more work than just sex... I don't get why girls charge less for that shit.
I can give one during the "down time" but otherwise... no. I don't know why you guys would pay for that from a hooker. Get it for cheaper and better by a pro. Originally Posted by Shayla
Depends on what you're really looking for, with a pro it's more clinical
and a lot less sexy. If you just want the massage and not the sexy
go to a (not in the hobby) lmt.
I absolutely love a good massage and love to give them. But when I have limited time with a provider, I want to fill that time with ourselves joined together in sexual pleasure.
I looked into getting certified in it, if you had a passion for it I can imagine it would be worth it. Going for almost a year did not appeal to me, a few months maybe. I went and bought a massager..

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
A pussy massage...I'll take that any day.
I pass on massages doesn't do anything for me, there are way too many other things I want to do then waste my money on a massage by a hooker who specializes on her craft for sex! Having said that, I don't mind giving her a massage as I find it erotic as I explore her body.
There is nothing more enticing than a sensual body-to-body massage from a lovely lady. As I lay on my stomach, she graces my body with sensual body strokes pressing her breasts against my upper back as she leans in to blow lightly on my neck teasing me as if she's going to kiss me, pussy pressed against my ass...then she sits up as if riding my ass then glides down pressing her succulent breast against my lower back then a nice butt massage with her breasts...Mmmmmm, life is great at this moment. Down a bit more massaging my thighs and calves with her soft hands then back up breasts and hair against my upper back and the back of my head as she whispers naughty thoughts into my ear. "Are you ready to turn over..." The best words in a body-to-body massage!!!! Lost 'art'?, just need a beautiful woman with a sensual/deviant mind! After that, the fuck is an 'out of this world experience' and it doesn't take long, but also can last as long as both like without being too strenuous on either...it is so SEXXxy!
I actually stay clear of getting massages. I'm sure some providers can give great ones but if they don't know what there doing they can actually cause some back issue, had that done to me once so now I just avoid it.