What is the best hair removal method?

I have seen many different ways to shave or remove body or facial hair. I personaly tried shaving my balls a few weeks ago and not only did I end up with razer burn but it was misrable a couple days afterward when it started growing back. Ive seen everything from waxing to perminate hair removial. I would like to know from the experts and thats you ladies what is the best way to remove body hair and how do you prevent ingrown hairs and all the other nasty things about removing your body hair. I know there is about a million different methods to do this so what is the best ways that you ladies have found. I know on your part being a provider it would be bad if after you shaved your kitty it broke out or had several ingrown hairs it just wouldnt be good for business. Plus i have never seen a blimish or razer burn or even a pimple on any of the providers kittys so whats your secret?
I would like to find a hair removal for the head on my shoulders. Would be nice to put some cream on and wash it off and be smooth.
The best? Depends on your POV.

If you're rich, try laser hair removal.

If you're poor, use a razor. [Try a top-rated woman's razor for sensitive skin along with sensitive skin shaving cream.]

Waxing is just plain painful. But maybe you're a masochist, in which case I recommend waxing. You'll suffer the pain of waxing, and then waxing again when the hair comes back...you get the idea.
if all guys just stopped shaving their nuts theyed have no choice in the matter.Since then we all had hair theyed have to take it like awoman

we have to stick togethor on this though or its not going to work
if all guys just stopped shaving their nuts theyed have no choice in the matter.Since then we all had hair theyed have to take it like awoman

we have to stick togethor on this though or its not going to work Originally Posted by JONBALLS
LOL...That's a bad idea JB

eehh,... its helpless...theyll never listen
Clean balls get more attention.
Laser hair removal if price is not a factor....and the hair is not gray. You will need about three treatments. At ATI in Dallas they have a laser school and you can have it done for about a third of the normal cost. I took the course and we were not allowed to even touch the laser without an instructor present. The instructors were some of the best in the city. So even though it's a school setting...it's pretty safe.
I have seen many different ways to shave or remove body or facial hair. I personaly tried shaving my balls a few weeks ago and not only did I end up with razer burn but it was misrable a couple days afterward when it started growing back. Ive seen everything from waxing to perminate hair removial. I would like to know from the experts and thats you ladies what is the best way to remove body hair and how do you prevent ingrown hairs and all the other nasty things about removing your body hair. I know there is about a million different methods to do this so what is the best ways that you ladies have found. I know on your part being a provider it would be bad if after you shaved your kitty it broke out or had several ingrown hairs it just wouldnt be good for business. Plus i have never seen a blimish or razer burn or even a pimple on any of the providers kittys so whats your secret? Originally Posted by wcdann

I use a very special 'intimate shave cream' ( you can get it on any adult site or in an adult bookstore) that makes the area soft. Of course I'd be happy to share that secret with you and help you out so to speak LOL if you book an appointment with me .

I can't stand waxing. I never understood why some ladies wax because you have to wait til the hair grows out about a fourth of an inch to wax it again and it is hell of painful. I do the old-fashioned shave method, using my favorite Venus razor and the intimate shave cream. Doing it too fast or on drier skin will leave razor burn ( ouch!) and no one wants that.
Clean balls get more attention. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
While this is very true, I would be extremely careful with the method used. I don't know this to be the cause, but last time, I used a hair removal cream and somehow got an ingrown hair on the side of my balls. It ultimately got inflamed and had to be "lanced". NOT one of my fonder memories. I trim, but I'm somewhat hesitant to go back to bare.
Different strokes for different locks. If the ultimate goal is permenant hair removal and you have money - laser could be an option. Please have your color and thickness checked by the doctor.
The trick to avoiding ingrown hairs anywhere is to shave with the grain not against it.
I use a very special 'intimate shave cream' ( you can get it on any adult site or in an adult bookstore) that makes the area soft. Of course I'd be happy to share that secret with you and help you out so to speak LOL if you book an appointment with me .

I can't stand waxing. I never understood why some ladies wax because you have to wait til the hair grows out about a fourth of an inch to wax it again and it is hell of painful. I do the old-fashioned shave method, using my favorite Venus razor and the intimate shave cream. Doing it too fast or on drier skin will leave razor burn ( ouch!) and no one wants that. Originally Posted by alluringava
I use the "friction method!"
I use the "friction method!" Originally Posted by Still Looking
That's right! Hair cant grow thru callouses!!