What Are Dreams For

Ever wonder why we dream (of course you have). Scientist, Philosopher's,
and Psychologist still don't know for sure. I think it's our inherent need
to be entertained even while were asleep.

Anyone have any nice, scary, or sexy (OR SEXY, hint hint Ladies) dreams
they would like to share?

I used to have dreams about particular girls that I knew (yeah those kind
of dreams) and then I would have a big crush on them for a while.
Almost like a love potion affect.

One time I had several dreams of owning a big white dog, and several
years later I owned a big white German Shepard. A self fulfilling dream.
I never remember my dreams. Sometimes, when the dreams have been emotionally charged, I remember the emotion: love, hate, fear (probably the most). But the details of the dream, never.
Every time I dream something really good, I always wake up right before the good part, I try to go back to sleep and finish it but it never works.

I recently dreamed their was a waiting room in my place..."now serving #62" lol I guess too many dr visits. lol

I dream about zombies so I think the end is near...
I dream about zombies so I think the end is near... Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
I can only hope it is my end you are talking about.
The wet dreams about my ATF are getting out of hand...I need to call the ATF...
In the past year I have manged to enter a lucid dreaming state twice. This is where you determine that you are dreaming during the dream. Pretty cool shit. Wish I could figure out how to do it more often.
This is weird but alot of the time I will dream of a movie or a specific scene from a movie and then a day or two later the movie comes on tv. I wouldnt think anything about it if it were like really recent and popular movies, but I was thinking of Bill and Ted's excellent adventure the other day and how long its been since i watched it, and sure enough it comes on comedy central a day or two later. I didnt see any advertisments or anything for it........too bad I can't do that with lottery numbers. ;(
I dream about zombies so I think the end is near... Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Yeah I have dreams about Zombies too, but only because I started
playing XBOX 360 Left 4 Dead and have gotten hooked on the damn
thing. Fighting Zombies can be very therapeutic.
I kill zombies on Saints Row 3 with that giant dildo gun, maybe a rocket launcher when I am feeling merciless.

Charli I would minder holing down in a bunker with you.
I took dream psychology in school. I learned how to program my dreams. It's tough and only works on occasion but it's a blast when it does. I rarely do it much anymore. I do dream regularly and can remember them depending on how I wake up. I have had dreams of my now retired ATF and A certain lady that for some reason will be on my mind as I awake. Not sure if that is the end of a dream or not but she will be the first thought I have..... BD
This is weird but alot of the time I will dream of a movie or a specific scene from a movie and then a day or two later the movie comes on tv. I wouldnt think anything about it if it were like really recent and popular movies, but I was thinking of Bill and Ted's excellent adventure the other day and how long its been since i watched it, and sure enough it comes on comedy central a day or two later. I didnt see any advertisments or anything for it........too bad I can't do that with lottery numbers. ;( Originally Posted by B.Wayne
I too have had dreams about things would happen in a couple of days. Except mine have been about some strange crime or event. A couple days later I see the same damn thing on the news. It's not very often but it is freaky when it happens. Idk.
Dreams usually occur in Rem sleep. When someone doesn't dream it usually means they are not getting the type of sleep needed to remain healthy and alert. We ususally dream in the last 2 minutes of our sleep cycle. The dream can seem like a very long time but in reality it's a very short period. Some people dream 4 or five times a nite. This is when they fall into rem very quick dream and wakeup. They go back to sleep without remembering later that they woke up at all. If you don't dream you might feel like shit the next day. It's just a lack of rem sleep.
I had a dream once.... I've never been back to Dallas! LOL
I had a dream once.... I've never been back to Dallas! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Is that where you fell on the witch with the ruby red slippers, Dorothy?