ENTER WITH CAUTION

There are surveillance cameras when you go into a motel, in a massage parlor, a gated apartment complex, a neighborhood, in a gentlemens club ,what about a providers home, would you still do a incall ?
I ask this for the fact that some homes have cameras on the ouside of the home or they may live in a gated apartment complex.
Thoughts on the matter ladies and gentlemen....
Yes, you can bring up subjects about the sneaky guys that had hidden cameras.
Doesn't phase me.
hidden cameras you say? lolol

I must look into this. (And I just got blackballed -- or should I say blueballed -- by 30 providers.)

..j/k ladies.
Pictures are OK, but I don't sign autographs! LOL
awwww SL.. everyone know what you look like with that huge grin and you know I want your autograph
Speaking of autographs in connection with sex (lol), I was at a strip club (Larry Flint Hustler Club) in Baltimore when Jesse Jane was there as a guest stripper. Her method of "autographing" free DVDs of Pirates (which has just been released at the time) was wiping them through her pussy and chucking them into the crowd. It was reallly weird seeing like three or four guys win the DVD, and inevitably, each one started sniffing the DVD.
awwww SL.. you know I want your autograph Originally Posted by Anita Lay
And you've been so patient!
I am getting a camera installed outside of my home tomorrow ,thats one of the reasons I brought this thread up... SAY CHEESE..
I am getting a camera installed outside of my home tomorrow thats one of the reasons I brought this thread up... SAY CHEESE.. Originally Posted by Anita Lay
Will it linked to the three in your bedroom? LOL FYI: I think I was still safe last time! You wouldn't show me the instant replay! LOL
I sold that tape to some underground group and they loved the innocent looking face you have with the big grin and big eyes. They want to tape some more home videos of you with. When they found out about your huge meatloaf they kept calling me. Can you perform in a hot room of 110 degree heat? them production ligts are really hot ...
You need me to be your agent since I have your origninal demo tape...
That's why I like having my own incall so I don't have to worry about being in someone's home movie...that's creepy
good point SNL... but it goes both ways, would a GUY be bothered by YOU having a camera outside YOUR HOME? no different than other cameras used for safety..
I would think they would, but securitycameras are every where These days. One reason I don't do outcall ..too chicken lol
True... you know how everyone wants their privacy and but in some some token you wanna be SAFE.
Exatly Anita , I just want to fuck not die lol