BLO N GO OR THE HOUR

I was told by a popular hobbyist that some providers do offer blo n go's
but it is some times frowned upon, is there times when its acceptable?
what are the pros and cons?
I think within a certain price range it is to be expected and that other may do it because it make them more accessible to busier clients. I don't think it should be frowned upon though.
Some people just don't have the time or money for anything else.
Yes please I'll take one!!
Is it acceptable or advisable for a provider to give a blo n go if she has been seeing a client for a while as a discount bonus?
How one handles their business is their own. If your asking our opinion then I would say go for it. Not going to judge
I personally would give a regular a blo n go for a gesture of appreciation just like any other buisness gives discounts to the regular patrons. yep...
I personally would give a regular a blo n go for a gesture of appreciation just like any other buisness gives discounts to the regular patrons. yep... Originally Posted by Anita Lay
I believe it! And I’m thankful LOL
I personally would give a regular a blo n go for a gesture of appreciation just like any other buisness gives discounts to the regular patrons. yep... Originally Posted by Anita Lay
Sign my ass up!
Sign my ass up! Originally Posted by sketchball82
Take it SLOW Sketch, you don't want to bite off more than you can chew! AL is NOT for the faint of heart! LOL
Not sure I understand who would frown upon it. If a lady wants to add that to her repertoire of services why the hell not? It really all depends on the type of client a lady is targeting. Maybe some ladies offer it to their regulars, maybe some ladies offer it to bring in new business?
I can't think of a reason why it would be unacceptable.
I would like to be able to get a blow job at the drive thru. I would definitely Super size for that.
I would like to be able to get a blow job at the drive thru. I would definitely Super size for that. Originally Posted by Doc Holliday
bng in my book is offered for everyone...like they say some men dont have time for a whole hr..but me i try to make the bng just as good has the hr..