Cougars: Convince Me It's Still Worth Trying...

If you'll recall, a month or so ago, I started a thread about being curious about a MILF/cougar (yes, yes, MILF is not technically older than I am). Nevertheless, I was curious about being with an older woman.

I just fulfilled that fantasy, and I must admit I was a bit disappointed. I've never in my life had a problem getting it up, but I just wasn't in it today and I'd get a hard long enough to get the hat on and then Mini me would yawn and relax. We did all my favorite events that normally easily get Mini me DTF, to no avail.

As this was my first cougar, in my head I'm thinking the two events are related (cause-and-effect more specifically)... convince me I'm wrong! This was a fantasy that didn't go as planned and I'm depressed.

I even passed on a pre-screen appointment with a girl I've been following for a month now (as my ideal provider type) to see this UTR cougar.
Sketch, you write the review and move on! We take the good with the bad! Just try to stay away from the ugly! Well unless you like ugly! LOL
Congrats on Premium access and keep em cuming!
Sketch, you write the review and move on! We take the good with the bad! Just try to stay away from the ugly! Well unless you like ugly! LOL
Congrats on Premium access and keep em cuming! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Thanks mate. This girl was UTR. I always ask before I write a review and she said no, so no review it is. I have nothing but respect for the ladies that bare their all for me.
Thanks mate. This girl was UTR. I always ask before I write a review and she said no, so no review it is. I have nothing but respect for the ladies that bare their all for me. Originally Posted by sketchball82
Ok, there it is right there! It might be a good idea to have some of the older providers bear a little less! Dim the lights and have her talk real nasty! Just saying..... Oh, and NEVER let them call you "Sonny" LOL
I'm all out of witty Cher-related comebacks.
Although, I'm not a Cougar Yet... I am considered a MILF. It might have just been the provider herself you chose to see. I like younger guys but I, myself, find it hard to really relate to someone ALOT younger than me.. and that helps aid in the wetness not being there (like I'm sure aids in the hardness of your penis failing during that time). Maybe you just didn't connect. Did you only talk via emails or did you talk via phone and find out what makes each other tick? Was there flirting or foreplay before BCD? I, myself, always have to have some kind of conversation beforehand.. even if it's via text, email, or phone. I like to find something that the person and I can relate to. If there is nothing there.. the session won't be fun for either.

Just giving my thoughts. Hope you try another one. Don't let ONE bad experience hinder you trying again. IF that was the case.. I'm sure none of us would have had sex ever again after the FIRST time we lost our virginities in two minutes or less...lol.
We try... try... try again.. til we succeed.

good luck in your future endeavors.

Stay safe.
Amber Rain in Dallas
Does one have to be extra gentle with Cougars because they might have brittle bones?
i prefer ladies 35+. older ladies are the best. typically no BS, no drama and absolutely great at what they do.

given a choice of a 20 yo vs a 40 yo .... i'll take the 40 yo lady. if the soldier didn't salute, you didn't have the right cougar.
I'm 32.. and have NOTHING but 46 AWESOME reviews. So, anyone can see no BS with me. I have never had a bad session.. never had a bad review. Reviews tell all. They tell you if the provider gives her all in every session. I DO. Never had someone tell me anything bad about my personality... my services... myy styles.. or rates. I'm consistent. You have to see providers that follow the same guidelines.

good luck
Without a true experiment, you can't really establish cause and effect. Whether it's a true experiment or correlation/regression, you'll need a sample size greater than one. That would require more investment on your part. Sorry, and good luck on your quest.
I'm 32.. and have NOTHING but 46 AWESOME reviews. So, anyone can see no BS with me. I have never had a bad session.. never had a bad review. Reviews tell all. They tell you if the provider gives her all in every session. I DO. Never had someone tell me anything bad about my personality... my services... myy styles.. or rates. I'm consistent. You have to see providers that follow the same guidelines.

good luck Originally Posted by Amber Rain
Thanks! This is the kind of pick me up I was looking for. <3

Without a true experiment, you can't really establish cause and effect. Whether it's a true experiment or correlation/regression, you'll need a sample size greater than one. That would require more investment on your part. Sorry, and good luck on your quest. Originally Posted by emptywallet
Ohh I know that is really not logically a cause-and-effect... I was more or less venting.
Man I'm sorry to hear that Sketch. I'm 26, and for me... the ladies in their late thirties and early forties really get my engine going. The younger girls are more of an eye candy factor, but some of the older ones can be too. I've never had a younger woman (in or oustide the hobby) fuck me like an older one can. Not to mention they appreciate a younger penis as well.
What about.... A cougar/non-cougar double? I was originally thinking a mother/daughter double, but that's my fantasy. Anyway, if only one of them floats your boat, you're good. The other can play a supporting roll. If both float your boat, that's a win-win. Either way, your boat gets floated (ignore the neither-floats-your-boat possibility). Again, good luck.
Sometimes ladies are UTR (and I say sometimes here....) because the service is not up to par. Thus one of the reasons no reviews are wanted. Not saying ALL UTR ladies are this way, so UTR women don't get mad at me. Just saying that maybe there's a reason some lay low.

And then again sketchball82, maybe the fantasy for you...was better left as a fantasy. Better luck with your next choice. Maybe you just didn't get the right one that time.
I would have to agree that age was not as much a factor as level of service etc. I don't know how old you are but I've been with 20 somethings that didn't do so well - but the over 40 girls are almost always the best (I've just had one lackluster over 40).

Find a girl with lots of raving reviews and sign up for P411