Most sexiest or interesting pass

What is the sexiest or interesting pass that has occuried in your life so far?

And I know some jerk is going to relate this to football..
Well my story is my roomate's girlfriend.She was beautiful and sexy. Just out of the blue she made a pass at me.It was wonderful and I never told my roomate.
My most interesting pass was 12 times on the craps table
Thanks for sharing that Burk....I guess there wasn't any girls offering you a pass of sex.
My cousin's husband (a canadian model) made a pass at me while we were drunk. He kept trying to pull me into the bathroom. Ohhhh how I wanted to fuck him...but I just couldn't do that to family.
Sounds sexy Jamie
Most intriguing pass I ever got was while in the grocery store running errands with my mom. I was sent off to find several different bags of candy and I guess since I was having a hard time find a certain brand I had a lost look on my face. A handsome older gentleman (i would say 50's with sexy silvery hair) approached me and said, "Well I am sure you are in the right place, the candy aisle, because you sure do look sweet." They way he said it was very titillating and he came off as very charming. Who know's, if my mom wasn't around the corner I would have entertained him with a sultry reply.
I am not into women, but my most interesting, and perhaps most flattering pass was when I was in Atlanta hanging out with my gay friends. Since we'd gone bar-hopping to gay bars, they decided it would be fun to hang out in a lesbian bar for a while. I was not as comfortable with that as I was hanging out in the gay bars, but I figured what the hell. We were there about an hour playing pool and shooting the shit with some ladies and the waitress brought me a drink that I hadn't ordered. She told me that someone had bought it for me and pointed out a REALLY hot tiny little chick sitting at a table with three other hot chicks. She smiled at me and I found myself blushing from head to toe. I was in my early 20's and not accustomed to being hit on by hot babes, but I wandered over to their table and they asked me to join them. We sat and chatted for almost 2 more hours before my friends came and found me. I only had 2 drinks the entire night, so I know I was not imagining it when the one that had bought me the drink stood up when I did and pulled me into her arms and kissed me, throat deep, long and hard and well. If I knew then what I knew now, I may have gone home with her just to see what all the fuss about eating pussy was all about.
Ahhhhh missed opportunities!
Does it count as a pass if I just paid?

...cause if not, I got nothing.
I am not into women, but my most interesting, and perhaps most flattering pass was when I was in Atlanta hanging out with my gay friends. Since we'd gone bar-hopping to gay bars, they decided it would be fun to hang out in a lesbian bar for a while. I was not as comfortable with that as I was hanging out in the gay bars, but I figured what the hell. We were there about an hour playing pool and shooting the shit with some ladies and the waitress brought me a drink that I hadn't ordered. She told me that someone had bought it for me and pointed out a REALLY hot tiny little chick sitting at a table with three other hot chicks. She smiled at me and I found myself blushing from head to toe. I was in my early 20's and not accustomed to being hit on by hot babes, but I wandered over to their table and they asked me to join them. We sat and chatted for almost 2 more hours before my friends came and found me. I only had 2 drinks the entire night, so I know I was not imagining it when the one that had bought me the drink stood up when I did and pulled me into her arms and kissed me, throat deep, long and hard and well. If I knew then what I knew now, I may have gone home with her just to see what all the fuss about eating pussy was all about.
Ahhhhh missed opportunities! Originally Posted by MissTThick
Very very hot story. If you ever wanna relive that missed opportunity here's my number

v
v
v
Thanks for sharing that Burk....I guess there wasn't any girls offering you a pass of sex. Originally Posted by pickupkid
With 12 straight passes on the crap table I had enough money to have all the gals I needed. lol
I'm still waiting. What is it about old, ugly, out-of-shape men with empty wallets that women find unappealing?
I have a friend who's a lesbian T-girl and she is constantly making passes at me.
She is fine as hell and has a HUGE dick. No homo.
I have a friend who's a lesbian T-girl and she is constantly making passes at me.
She is fine as hell and has a HUGE dick. No homo. Originally Posted by ArmaniAlabama
OK let wrap my arms around this one......

Lesbian = Its a Girl
TS = Its a Boy
She is fine as hell and has a HUGE dick = Its a boy

You had me for a minute but the dick thing was a dead give away!
I got hit on yesterday while eating at the Olive Garden!

She wasn't my type though, she was in her 30's which I don't mind, but she had a butter face!