NATALIE WOOD

I posted this as a reply in Oklahoma, but thought it belonged on center stage also.

Classic case of the jealous husband. Wood appeared to be siding with Walken in a discussion. Wagner slammed a wine bottle so hard he broke it. Ignore that if you will, but it indicated his level of rage. Wood wisely retired to her cabin while Wagner and Walken continued the discussion. Their argument reached a stopping point, but Wagner was still simmering went he went down to his and Natalie's cabin and a new argument broke out between them. Natalie in an effort to escape returned to the deck and this is where it gets sketchy. Natalie either slipped and fell overboard or she was pushed by Wagner. Wagner then untied the dinghy to make it look like Natalie had attempted to escape. She was deathly afraid of the water so this theory is nonsense. There is no reason to believe Walken was anyway involved in her death because they were on the same side in the discussion and there was no hostility between them. Walken was probably sleeping off the wine while the whole incident went on. This was either a drunk accident or Wood and Wagner got in a shuffle and she fell overboard. I would imagine the ship captain has been paid handsomely for his silence.

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-11-17/j...?_s=PM:JUSTICE

P.S. Women, if a guy is mad enough to break something in front of you, that is an instinctive fit of rage, very similar to a crazed chimp, and get as far away as you can - HE IS INSANE!!!!!!
I always thought Natalie was so hot. She was a little wisp of a gal with those huge beautiful big brown eyes. It's just a sad story no matter the fault. I don't think there was any intention but I'm sure the story will turn out different than the one 30 years ago.
Ive had some bones broken (not a fAir fight when your way smaller )
I loved Natalie !!! She was so beautiful !!!!
She was so Hot and such a sad ending to a very talented lady.
I loved Natalie !!! She was so beautiful !!!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

Sorry to hear that
So much has come out in the past couple of days, it seems this 'boat captain' wrote a book a few years ago, it did not sell, and now all of a sudden he comes up with this story of how Robert Wagner is culpable in her death.

This will get very interesting, and stranger, as it goes.
She has been in the ground for 30 years, let her go.
Some of the younger crowd here didn't really know how popular Natalie and Robert were...it would be like Demi Moore and Bruce Willis (if they were still married) and Ashton Kutcher on board the boat.
Some of the younger crowd here didn't really know how popular Natalie and Robert were...it would be like Demi Moore and Bruce Willis (if they were still married) and Ashton Kutcher on board the boat. Originally Posted by Prolongus

That is actually a pretty good analogy except you have to substitute Kutcher for Willis because Willis was much more of a star than Wagner ever was. Wagner was a semi-star just like Kutcher( He is there, you know who he is, but who cares?). The other guy on the boat was irrelevent. He was only the catalyst for the argument that drove Wagner to madness. At the very least Wagner is guilty of trying to disquise Natalie's drowning by releasing the dinghy.
What low-life scum would break your lovely bones, girl?

Was it an ex who did understand what "it's over" means?

I've had bones broken too, but in a skydiving accident and I can relate to the misery of daily pain and years of recuperation.

I had to be hammered back together with titanium plates and screws and still can't make it through an airport without setting off the damn metal detector!

I loved Natalie !!! She was so beautiful !!!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
  • MrGiz
  • 11-19-2011, 08:40 PM
. . . Wagner then untied the dinghy to make it look like Natalie had attempted to escape. . . Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
. . . At the very least Wagner is guilty of trying to disquise Natalie's drowning by releasing the dinghy. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Has Wagner "admitted" to untying the dinghy?

Or.... is that just a "statement" from the wino lookin' captain's book?

Kinda ironic, given your avatar, eh? ..... jk
Has Wagner "admitted" to untying the dinghy?

Or.... is that just a "statement" from the wino lookin' captain's book?

Kinda ironic, given your avatar, eh? ..... jk Originally Posted by MrGiz
We are dealing with actors here. I don't believe Wagner intentionally caused Wood's drowning, but I do believe he was in a fit of rage that lead to the accident. You can play the defence attorney all day long. This kind of thinking also lead to O.J. Simpson getting away with murder. Legally nothing will happen in this case, but he can still be held to the Court of Public Opinion which can weigh all the evidence, and not be twisted and fed with worthless foam from some attorneys mouth.

LOL the avatar is connected to my signature link "Frankenstein Never Scared Me"
  • MrGiz
  • 11-20-2011, 11:15 AM
I really wasn't trying to play defense attorney... only asking a serious question. Where did the dinghy statement come from?

I haven't looked up the Frankenstein link... is it related to a Christopher Walken role?
I really wasn't trying to play defense attorney... only asking a serious question. Where did the dinghy statement come from?

I haven't looked up the Frankenstein link... is it related to a Christopher Walken role? Originally Posted by MrGiz
LOL That is a radio skit by Kevin Pollack. The boats dinghy was found floating in a cove. Supposedly Natalie, who was deathly afraid of water, attempted to take the dinghy to shore in the middle of the night - a fabricated story if ever I heard one. If it was a straight accident why wouldn't Wagner and the Captain just say so. Nothing really implicates Walken because he was on Natalie's side in the argument, and the argument continued below deck with only Wagner and Wood. I can't prove anything, but I would think there was violence involved.
LOL That is a radio skit by Kevin Pollack. The boats dinghy was found floating in a cove. Supposedly Natalie, who was deathly afraid of water, attempted to take the dinghy to shore in the middle of the night - a fabricated story if ever I heard one. If it was a straight accident why wouldn't Wagner and the Captain just say so. Nothing really implicates Walken because he was on Natalie's side in the argument, and the argument continued below deck with only Wagner and Wood. I can't prove anything, but I would think there was violence involved. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Let's remember, One Gal Two Guys Spells Disaster! One Guy Two Gals Spells Ménage à trois! LOL