No wonder I can cum from giving a savage blow job

Even if my clitoris isn't in the back of my throat à la Deep Throat, I've experienced countless orally induced orgasms. For a while, I never knew the science behind it. I thought it was just an emotional rather than a physical response.

Alfred Charles Kinsey, renowned 20th century biologist and sexologist and founder of the Kinsey Institute at Indiana University had this to say: "The whole interior of the mouth constitute an erogenous area of nearly as great significance as the genitalia." I take this to mean that it is almost as likely to reach an orgasmic state from stimulation inside my mouth.

Ladies, how often do you find yourself experiencing an orgasm while performing fellatio sans vaginal or clitoral stimulation? And gents have you ever been right on the edge, about to blow your load after receiving some amazing head, only to look down and find that your companion was on the brink of la petite mort?
Wasn't the purpose of his study to "explain" homosexuality?
Wasn't the purpose of his study to "explain" homosexuality? Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Mr. Kinsey's choices for participants in his study were a bit dubious, considering the disproportionate representation of prisoners(sex offenders amongst them) and college students. While his findings have been characterized as agenda driven, his conclusions did help to embolden those who would later become leaders of the modern LGBTQ movement. My personal problem with his study is that African Americans were not included in the data.
Thanks for sharing Lily. The issues you've raised, minus empowering LGBT people, are certainly problematic.

Mr. Kinsey's choices for participants in his study were a bit dubious... Originally Posted by Lily Kat Wood
Also, to clarify the Kinsey scale and his work pertaining to LGBT issues are only part of his overall legacy relating to human sexuality and relationships.
Thanks for sharing Lily. Also, to clarify the Kinsey scale and his work pertaining to LGBT issues are only part of his overall legacy relating to human sexuality and relationships. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
I am so curious to know more about his legacy, please enlighten us...
In more recent times, the Kinsey Institute has functioned as a resource on topics ranging from best practices when using contraceptives, reproductive health, STI prevention, and sexual consent education.

You certainly did school me on some of the organization's earlier history circa the mid 20th century that I wasn't privy to. Sharing is caring.

I am so curious to know more about his legacy, please enlighten us... Originally Posted by Lily Kat Wood
Masters and Johnson also did a lot of work that contributed to the field if sexuality as did Margaret Mead, although Ms. Mead was looking at a broader picture.
I could not agree more about the Kinsey Institute doing wonderful work. Mr. Kinsey himself was a man that many, many books could be written about... good, bad and indifferent. No matter anyone's feelings about the man or his methodologies, he definitely opened a door that many other amazing folks have burst through to help broaden our collective sexual understanding.
I can have a mind orgasm when I do prostate play....and when I get my left nipple pinched

lena...you are so sexy when you cum!!!!!!!!
It's all about the mind, when it truly comes down to it. A lover of mine could make me cum by just looking at me the right way. No touching, no kissing, just his intense gaze could make me cream my panties.
Mind orgasms are awesome.

I can have a mind orgasm when I do prostate play....and when I get my left nipple pinched Originally Posted by DallasRain

I thoroughly enjoyed cumming for you Dallas!

lena...you are so sexy when you cum!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Oh yeah I can relate.
I am in awe of you Ms. Lena
Great idea for a New Year's resolution!! I must spend more research time with the lovely Miss Lena on the topic of mind orgasms and orally stimulated orgasms. All in the name of science of course.
Capt Jack, thank you. I hope your experiences in the demimonde are to your liking.

I am in awe of you Ms. Lena Originally Posted by captjackno