Naughtiest thing you have done for Christmas

What's the naughtiest thing you have ever done that was holiday related? I once was asked to dress like Santa Claus for a playmate who dressed like an elf because she always wanted to bang Santa. Lol
woohooo Bad Santa!

I actually took my SO to the park today so we could do the dirty deed.we have been with family all weekend and are sharing a hotel room so this was all we could muster for alone time!
That sounds awesome Dal. Sex in the great outdoors is lovely as long as you don't get arrested. Lol
When I was a teen my girlfriend and our friends (like 6 couples) used to go the movies and have sex. We'd pick something no one was seeing and generally there was only 5-10 other folks in the theater Christmas night for the latest showing. For several years it was a growing tradition. I believe my girlfriends senior year (I was a college freshman) about 12-13 couples were in the theatre.
Bought a Hooker a cup of coffee, on Christmas ...
Going down suicide hill today...I'm old..it's scary..hope the snow holds. . Xxoo annie. P.s kids go first it seems...that Creek is the bottom line...if can't skim over ya blast right into shallow water...OUCHIES! LMAOF
I'm about to do it right now, I'm going to out Santa. We all know that Bundy was "banned" a little while back. Well the truth is, he is really Santa, and had to take time off to get ready for Christmas. He hobbies on a budget so he doesn't blow all of his toy money playing around. He should be back in no time to his cover up persona shortly. I've been on his naughty list longer than I care to think about, so I'm not worried about him! I might get myself banned for outing him, but oh well. I thought it was time for the truth to come out! Merry Christmas everybody and a happy New years too!