What part of the week is better for ladies to visit?

A provider friend of mine asked me what part of the week is better for visiting ladies to come to town, week days, or weekends? I told her I have no idea....being single I can do what I want. lol

So ladies, any input? Guys, what part of the week do you find yourselves being able to hobby more in, week days or weekends?

Just want to be able to give her some good information.

Thanks
I would say that for married guys, during the week is best. I'm not sure the percentage of married guys engaging in the hobby in NOLA.
Weekdays
Weekdays 9a-4p
Whenever I've toured, I would say weekdays have been busier. I usually try to visit places for a long weekend to see how it goes. Sometimes it seems random though.
If they show up naked with beer they can come to my house anytime
On Tuesdays
Weekdays are usually the best. On the weekend most of the guys have a honey do list if they are married. If they're not married they are usually running around the Home Depot getting stuff cut the grass and such. LOL I've had some good weekends there also.. I guess it would just depend. Some guys work the night shift at some of the refineries here so their schedules really are throwed off.. but yeah I agree with everyone weekdays are generally better
M.M.
Personally weekends are better for me. But I'm single and work a lot, so it's the only real time for me to be sure I'm rested and ready for an appointment with someone.
Weekdays. But sometimes, weekends can just really rock while traveling.
weekdays are best...sometimes I will get an appt on a sunday {usually that is in Texas}
weekdays are best...sometimes I will get an appt on a sunday {usually that is in Texas} Originally Posted by DallasRain
I've also had a lot of randomly busy Sundays.