Joe Bidens biggest accomplishment

The 1994 crime bill that put millions (Staff edit)
Three, two, one …
I'm just kind of curious to know who the people are who liked Clay's posts to support such racist bullshit. Of course, they are too chicken shit to do it themselves, so they'll just let a genius like Clay/Turd post what they want to post... pretty easy to guess who one person is who agrees with Clay's verbiage who likes to post a lot at this hour and yes, I said so.
I'm just kind of curious to know who the people are who liked Clay's posts to support such racist bullshit. Of course, they are too chicken shit to do it themselves, so they'll just let a genius like Clay/Turd post what they want to post... pretty easy to guess who one person is who agrees with Clay's verbiage who likes to post a lot at this hour and yes, I said so. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Go move to 5th ward in Houston, mccoon. They would tear you to pieces.
Pretty easy to play guessing games , especially if you are ignorant.
The post is horrific and should be closed.
Well he’s still here. Congrats, Humpty!
It was the Reagan era anti drug bill that caused a lot of this. It took just 5 grams of crack (which was much cheaper and predominate in black neighborhoods) to get a 5 year prison sentence. The powder form took 500 grams to get the same sentence.

Combine the 2 bills and bam, lots more AAs in prison.

Biden may have introduced the bill, it was sponsored and cosponsored.

It passed the senate 60 to 38 and the house 235 to 195, 46 repubs joined dems in support.

This is all way back when the house and senate actually represented their people and didn't just vote along party lines like today.

To blame this all on Biden is stupid, it isn't like he did this all himself.
Easy answer to Biden’s biggest accomplishment...he beat Trump
Go move to 5th ward in Houston, mccoon. They would tear you to pieces. Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
Gonna buy him that place?

I wouldn't move to where someone says to unless they give me a clear deed to property where they want me to go.
The 1994 crime bill that put millions (Staff edit) Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson ATX
Good to see you back buddy. I’m shocked you stayed away so long. You fit right in with the rest of the racists on this forum. At least you’re overt with it and don’t hide behind dog whistles and coded language. I appreciate that. Keep on doing your thing bro.

It’s not like this forum is bothered by your words so I vote to keep you around so you don’t have to keep making now handles.
Good to see you back buddy. I’m shocked you stayed away so long. You fit right in with the rest of the racists on this forum. At least you’re overt with it and don’t hide behind dog whistles and coded language. I appreciate that. Keep on doing your thing bro.

It’s not like this forum is bothered by your words so I vote to keep you around so you don’t have to keep making now handles. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Yeah, just don't hurt anybody's feelings.

It’s not like this forum is bothered by your words so I vote to keep you around so you don’t have to keep making now handles. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
(Staff edit)