Nothing here on Sandra, yet?

She died, so did Henry Kissinger a few days ago. I don't see any reason to post about their deaths.
But you posted anyway. Both served America for a long time and served pretty well.
She died, so did Henry Kissinger a few days ago. I don't see any reason to post about their deaths. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Wonderful woman who opened doors for the other women who later served as Supreme Court judges.
But you posted anyway. Both served America for a long time and served pretty well. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
So what.
Whose service do you honor?

Both Justice OConnor and Henry Kissinger were pivotal players in pre-apocalyptic America.

Neither would have worn a red cap. Is that why you’re so smug about it, Levi?
Whose service do you honor?

Both Justice OConnor and Henry Kissinger were pivotal players in pre-apocalyptic America.

Neither would have worn a red cap. Is that why you’re so smug about it, Levi? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

what does that make today? post apocalypse America? when did this apocalypse happen?

how exactly were they players in pre-apocalyptic America?

what does that make today? post apocalypse America? when did this apocalypse happen?

how exactly were they players in pre-apocalyptic America?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I was wondering about that too. I didn't ask because I knew I wouldn't get a straight answer.

how exactly were they players in pre-apocalyptic America? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Here's Levy's strait answer: Reagan. The apocalypse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RHo_ZG-YGo?si=Lg4bq13Gadh85K23

"What the fuck did this demented schitzo just say?"
This is the Twilight Zone, lol.
To Return to the Original Topic . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.