I feel the love...

Today is December 17th, so time to start it off right!

#1: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=748521&postcoun t=109
11-12-2010, 08:35 PM, Forum: Coed Discussions - Houston

I can understand this one. She just got back from being banned. She's upset, and venting. Still unecessarily harsh, but understandable. It's local though.

#2: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=761852&postcount=8
11-17-2010, 04:23 PM, Forum: Main Discussion Forum - National

If she's still pissed after 5 days, she's got issues, and worse, she's taking it to a National level now...

#3: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=823401&postcount=5
12-09-2010, 08:23 AM, Forum: Business Services for Providers

A month after her ban and she's still going at it, this time in a thread started by someone else who says she's going to be starting her trip in Houston...

I find it a bit ironic that she has the nerve to say that my AVATAR is the reason why providers don't visit Houston when she's publically telling providers NOT to come here. I find it ironic that she says I'm the reason why Houston has a bad reputation and she's the one going around in National forums spouting off about how bad we are down here.

It's time to stop pitying her in any way and recognize what she's really doing with her provider status down here in Houston. I'm an asshole, but I confine my assholeilarity to Houston and I let people think what they want. Brooke goes out of her way to tell everyone, everywhere, that Houston is full of bad hobbyists, cheap hobbyists, disrespectful hobbyists, and is a place to be avoided at all costs by other providers.

Look at where your precious Brooke Wild has fallen to guys...I leave her judgement in your hands...
Get a rope.......................... is that permitted?
Yeah, this one ain't lasting. I'm setting the over/under on thread lock at 90 minutes.
Her rants don't seem to be keeping the Dallas gals out of H-town.
There are more Dallas chick ads here week to week than H-town based chicks.
If any of them don't like us, fuck'em.
why dont you two kill it already? everyone understands yall dont like each other, so why keep provoking each other? Be adults, leave each other alone and stop with the useless drama.
This has already been commented on in the Powder Room. Great!

If she would confine her comments to just me Gabby, I would have no problem. I'm a big kid, I can protect myself, as she just recently learned. But now, she's taking it upon herself to bash every hobbyist in Houston, and further, to take her message of hate to a National level and advertise her hatred to other audiences, ACTIVELY trying to drive people away from the city. That deserves attention...
I dont think one individual by herself is going to scare everyone off from houston lol But thats just my opinion.
If she would confine her comments to just me Gabby, I would have no problem. I'm a big kid, I can protect myself, as she just recently learned. But now, she's taking it upon herself to bash every hobbyist in Houston, and further, to take her message of hate to a National level and advertise her hatred to other audiences. That deserves attention... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
And more to the point of this board, she's cock-blocking. That's a big no-no.

I couldn't give a sailing shit about her beef with Wakeup, DH, me, sofia/jasmin/AD or anyone else -- the history of shittiness to each other and blah, blah, blah. But she's actively trying to keep other providers away from my stomping grounds and bad-mouthing all of us here, guilt by association I suppose. What gives?
Ok, this is too early to involve. I have not had my morning coffee yet. I need it to form opinion. Anyway...
Attached Images File Type: jpg ibeback.jpg (44.2 KB, 719 views)
Damn Brooke, I didn't realize how much you hated the guys in Houston...... For someone trying to sell a service, is it really that good of an idea to go off on your clients and potential clients like that? Making statements like that in public forums, can't be good for business. I can't imagine what else is probably said in the powder room....

Not to side with Wakeup (he is a prick), but those are your statements..... and as a guy living in Houston, it's pretty damn offensive. It's even worse that you're trying to convince other girls not to come here..... If we are all that bad maybe it's time to try something else so you're not dealing with Houston pricks all the time.
It's quite simply a "Hate Crime" the Brooke is perpetrating on the fine gentlemen of H-town!
I dont think one individual by herself is going to scare everyone off from houston lol But thats just my opinion. Originally Posted by GabrielaSweetheart
It's funny you say that Gabby...who was the person who started an entire thread saying that a single person's avatar was keeping providers from coming to Houston?

You can't defend her, so it might be best if you stop trying...
Hooktard is one thing. It provides hours of entertainment between sessions.......Twat swatting is a whole different level of fucked up.
I'm disappointed.
  • Tetas
  • 12-17-2010, 09:51 AM
Tis the season to be jolly....

Humph, there just seems to be something about this time of year can't quite put my finger on it.
Let Us Not Forget This. Her VOUCHING is so important it removed an alert....When the OP was SO right.....I hear they have an agency now.....good red

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=141614