Will there be a second debate?

Ex-President Trump got his ass resoundingly kicked tonight, performing only slightly better than Biden a short while back.

Obviously not in his best interest to go back in the ring against a more agile and better prepared opponent.

In light of his advanced age, apparent signs of cognitive decline, and poor pperformance in tonight's debate, should he agree to another debate prior to the election? Will his ego force him to try and redeem himself?
Harris has no incentive to debate him again. She has offered another debate on NBC. Trump might accept but Harris has no reason to do it except to agin bait Trump.
Harris has no incentive to debate him again. She has offered another debate on NBC. Trump might accept but Harris has no reason to do it except to again bait Trump. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Agreed.
I've spoken with Salty's political insiders, and they feel Trump has no reason to debate again because he won and he's up in the polls and...

#WINNING

I disagree, but that's also why they're not my political insiders.
No. She has nothing to gain by doing so again. Trump's stupidity gave her a gift tonight. No need to be greedy and ask for another one.
She doesn’t need to. Trump got his ass badly whipped and his people should be telling him to stay away.
  • 500sl
  • 09-11-2024, 01:39 AM
She doesn’t need to. Trump got his ass badly whipped and his people should be telling him to stay away. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Did her campaign write that for you? Lol. Did you even watch ? She never even answered a question. She went on rants that had nothing to do with what was asked
Did her campaign write that for you? Lol. Did you even watch ? She never even answered a question. She went on rants that had nothing to do with what was asked Originally Posted by 500sl
Sadly, she didn't have to do much to "win"...the moderators kept bailing her out by fact-checking Trump at every chance. I was genuinely surprised she asked for a second debate. I wouldn't have been surprised if she just ran out the clock, at this point, and let the MSM/DNC machine do the rest...because Trump put himself in a no-win situation...and lost that debate.
  • 500sl
  • 09-11-2024, 04:09 AM
Trump lost? Says who?
Says every non MAGA with eyes and ears who watched the debate. Oh, and so says the stock market if you want another indicator of how obvious it is that he lost. https://www.barrons.com/articles/tru...d-low-63db8d00

There is a reason why folks are asking whether Kamala should even waste her time debating that geriatric immature moron again.
Will There Be Another Debate? Trump Isn’t Sure.
The former president suggested immediately after the debate and in a call-in to Fox News on Wednesday morning that he was not inclined to agree to another.

“I don’t know that I want to do another debate,” he said on Fox. He claimed that Ms. Harris only wanted one because, in his accounting, she had lost Tuesday’s — though her campaign had agreed to do two debates before she took the stage.
Did her campaign write that for you? Lol. Did you even watch ? She never even answered a question. She went on rants that had nothing to do with what was asked Originally Posted by 500sl
Yes I watched it. So did everybody else in this forum.

You have no take on Trump’s performance? How he answered questions?

You got a dog? Or cat? Watch out for them Haishuns!

hahahahahahahahahah
Diaper Don got his ass kicked last night and he didn't answer any questions, his answer to every question was about eating pets and the border.
Kamala didn't win anything. The deck was also stacked against Trump and everyone knew it before it began.
Kamala didn't win anything. The deck was also stacked against Trump and everyone knew it before it began. Originally Posted by DesWad

That was factored in. It's funny watching commie kamalas fanbois dance around and attempt to use language that would force a nothing like last night down MAGA throats.

Trust the commie kamala's fanbois to use Nazi Goebbels quote as a back bone to their ideals.