Profession too close to LE for screening

I've just gotten into the hobby with a pair of providers I met while they were working at a local strip club. I've really enjoyed it, but they've gone a little crazy on me as of late. Nothing wrong with the session, but I've made the mistake of supplying alcohol while they were here, which lead to screaming matches between them, and even a hit and run when they backed up into a car in the parking lot of my apartment complex (lots of witnesses)! I think the hobby is right for me, as I really enjoy the sessions, but discrete these ladies are not, hence too risky for me.

I would like to get p411 and any other necessary screening for a newbie, but I fear that my profession would draw more than a few red flags. I work for a local sheriff department. I work in the jails as a detention officer. I don't have any more authority outside the prison than a normal citizen. Is it worth my time to even try and get p411? Or would any screening process block me at first sight of a LE agency for employer?

Finding a new girl at the club is always an option, but I was hoping to find someone a bit more professional. If I have a route here, please advise me.
You are not the only gent with this type of issue; I know more than a few LEOs who hobby --- very discreetly. imho start sith "newby friendly" providers and go from there.
Try datecheck.com sweetie.
You can try P411, I know they are willing to work with people to join up. Not as familiar with DateCheck, but I'd imagine they would be similar.. You may have to send them copies of documents like driver license, cell phone bill and maybe more.
I asked p411 if a bill or driver's license would suffice, they told me in online chat that I would need either provider references or employment verification (and it would likely be a problem)

I guess, I'll look to see if the newbie friendly providers will see me without it. Maybe I can build up a few references that way. Date-check, doesn't seem to be widely used in my area looking at the provider ads, and has the same employment verification method it looks. I don't mind them checking on me, its to be expected, I just figure they'd reject me at first glance when they see "XXXXXX Sheriff Department".
Good luck darlin...
I asked p411 if a bill or driver's license would suffice, they told me in online chat that I would need either provider references or employment verification (and it would likely be a problem)

I guess, I'll look to see if the newbie friendly providers will see me without it. Maybe I can build up a few references that way. Date-check, doesn't seem to be widely used in my area looking at the provider ads, and has the same employment verification method it looks. I don't mind them checking on me, its to be expected, I just figure they'd reject me at first glance when they see "XXXXXX Sheriff Department". Originally Posted by tmpcdn
Where are you located? I'm definitely Newbie friendly, actually prefer them!
Dallas. I'll have to ask locally and see what comes up. In the mean time, i've been advised to try some local AMPs and was delighted with my visit. Those in my situation, I would recommend the same. I may try offering a few providers full wage for a dinner only date or two. See if they'd be comfortable seeing me for service after that. We'll see how that goes, in the mean time I think most of my spending money will go to AMP girls and see if I can't find someone special.
  • LynnT
  • 11-08-2011, 07:47 PM
Dallas. I'll have to ask locally and see what comes up. In the mean time, i've been advised to try some local AMPs and was delighted with my visit. Those in my situation, I would recommend the same. I may try offering a few providers full wage for a dinner only date or two. See if they'd be comfortable seeing me for service after that. We'll see how that goes, in the mean time I think most of my spending money will go to AMP girls and see if I can't find someone special. Originally Posted by tmpcdn
Gina is vary fair over at P411 and a good lady. Dont rule it out, P411 works well in your area. There are many reviews here on ladys, hunt for one that doesnt cause drama and/or newbie friendly, many ladies are.

Just be careful of MP's though, they tend to get busted easily. They do in Upstate NY anyways..
I'd be curious to know the numbers on that. The ones in dallas seem to be quite stable. Almost no mention of busts with the inner city parlors. The suburbs seem a little risky the more I read around here. I would be interested in talking to those who have been busted. Seems like you'd actually have a feasible excuse for being there. The girls seem to ask if i'd like extras, so I get the impression you could pass and just enjoy the spa part of the experience. Doubtful many people would believe that, but feasible unless they catch you in the act.
  • LynnT
  • 11-09-2011, 07:16 AM
I'd be curious to know the numbers on that. The ones in dallas seem to be quite stable. Almost no mention of busts with the inner city parlors. The suburbs seem a little risky the more I read around here. I would be interested in talking to those who have been busted. Seems like you'd actually have a feasible excuse for being there. The girls seem to ask if i'd like extras, so I get the impression you could pass and just enjoy the spa part of the experience. Doubtful many people would believe that, but feasible unless they catch you in the act. Originally Posted by tmpcdn
Yea I dont know how it is in your area, they get busted and watched in Upstate NY every other day practically! lol One get open and its down with in months..

Just be careful.
No doubt. A little caution in this hobby goes a long ways. i'd like to think the odds of a parlor that's been around for years and keeps a low profile as pretty low risk. Not to mention the odds of it getting busted in the hour or two of a week a specific person is in there. I think the risk is acceptable.

It's atleast better than what i've been doing to hobby. Bringing home or to a hotel girls from SCs, has been extremely mixed bag. I've seen everything from girls who pick fights with neighbors, cause accidents in the parking lot, look at me confused when I tell them they need to atleast put a robe on to smoke on the balcony, bring their real sister with them for a threesome, get so drunk they can't walk back to their cars.....but won't let me drive them home, so stay the night throwing up all over the place. To put it simply theres way too many providers in that method who have no idea how to be discreet or are unstable.

I think in the end a stable relationship with one or two safe well reviewed providers is probably best for safety from LE. Probably best suited to my tastes anyway, GFE is always best with someone who actually knows you at the very least. i'll have to wait and see if I can manage something like that in the future.
i have been very pleased with eccie never had a bad expierence with a provider here tip 1 i can give you stay away from mp bad news all around and usually not the best experience tip 2 stay away from back page unless its an eccie provider posting on there tip 3 research, research, research get all the info u can on a provider before you meet her that way you know what to expect from the session,and if your a match or not. Get a hobby phone dont use your personal cell phone be safe and always wear a cap and have fun
Employment information is only one method (albeit the most common) to get a P411 membership. Try scheduling with ladies that are on P411. Getting screened by these ladies might be difficult, but not impossible. After you have (two references I believe) from P411 ladies, then Gina will give you membership without employment verification.

Just throwing another route your way. Good luck.
You can always visit with a Newbie friendly provider and once you start being more active with references, you can ask one of the providers if they can recommend/verify you for a p411 account, if they are p411 themselves, which most are. If they do, then there is not charge for a year. that's what I did and I have p411 plus 3.