A Little Confused on the Rates...

Why can't they be posted anymore on here or backpage? And I know some women use "You're paying for my time only"..does that work or can you still be arrested?
Good question. As a hobbies I'd like to know rates without having to call each provider in interested in.
Why can't they be posted anymore on here or backpage? And I know some women use "You're paying for my time only"..does that work or can you still be arrested? Originally Posted by Malaya
To your first question, you can put your rates on your showcase and then say "see my showcase for rates" when you post an ad.

As to the second question, I would say that you need to contact an attorney.

The Colonel
As for rates, I find that most if not all Ladies I would see have their's post on a web
site somewhere. For the other part of the question, no idea.
Each lady has her own rates and also more than one style of rub or massage.. there for there can be more than one rate..No two women offer the exact same type of session ...so as they say you get what you pay for!1
Im almost graduating in criminal justice if you post revealing photos such as u in a bra or thong, in lingerie, or other and then post donations is for your time only it would be hard to convince the judge you are getting paid "for your time only"... its best not to post rates at all.. especially backpage
I came across an answer to this that I know for a fact is true. If you are contacted by an undercover, they have to A: Establish an agreement for the rate, so the undercover will first ask "how much" or "what is your rate" THEN B: Ask about a sexual act ie "Do you do anal?" Even if you say, "$200.00" and then reply "No" to the act, that is enough to arrest you! In legal terms it justifies the expectation and communication of a sexual act in exchange for money even if you say no! It is the most common tactic in regard to setup questioning.
exactly why i take the donation AFTER the visit and let everybody know on the phone prior to our meeting "i dont speak of any sexual acts or services during our time together and take the donation after the visit!" if i see the donation being taken our of a wallet or pocket i let them know go ahead and put that away we will take care of that later ... any speak of acts or do u have a condom .. you will be kindly asked to leave(unless ive seen you before obviously!!) and i reffer everyone to my website it has my screening process and donations on there
a lot of girls and even some hobbyists dont agree with the way i do things but i know for me ... IT WORKS ... alot of girls have told me they fear getting robbed or short changed by taking the donation after but ive been very thankful to have only dealt with respectful men who respect my way of doing things and ive NEVER had a problem with it ... everyone has their own way of doin it but just my .2 of what i do that has worked for me have fun everyone & stay safe

~*Trista Comings*~
TristaComings.com
oops....wrong thread.