is this really safe?

anybody else run accross comments like this?

a guy wrote this in reply to a woman's posting , the orignal posting was a guy wanting to know how to meet women.

"First of all, thank you Jackie for summarizing my thoughts.
Secondly, I will make you a deal. If you can drag his ass into the spiderhole, I will:
a) Ask to join the spiderhole myself, something I said I would not do but if you pull ss into it I would love to see the carnage...lol.
b) Be your bitch for a day.

I am quite certain his brain has ruptured, just not sure when."

any thoughts?
i have gotten several text messages from a 214 area code asking were he could meet nice girls who wants to be taken care of . i was and still am new to web site advertising so to speak so i asked him why in the world he was botyhering me with such a silly ?? he replied because you are pretty and i want to meet a beautiful women like you.. (barf) i told him to go save a stripper was the best advise i had . when i use to dance there were always a few girls just looking to "get saved" aka wanting and waiting for some man to well sucker to move in with and suck dry lol anyways he never does make appointment but will bother the heck out of you if you reply.. SO I LEARNED THE HARD WAY DO NOT RESPOND......