Joining Verification Websites

Hello, I'm somewhat new to the adult industry but I have a little experience in being a provider so far and I've noticed websites such as Date-Check, P411, RS2K and so on. I currently post my ads on Backpage because I'm just really starting out and can't afford places to advertise that are expensive yet such as EROS, etc. I also need to come up with some cash to pay a good photographer for some better pictures. My problem is, I asked to join the verification sites I listed above and they're all requesting that I have been around a certain length of time (as in my website has to be at least 6 months old.) I did put on my contact form that I prefer to screen via the above mentioned websites as the sites told me to do, but I'm confused as to how I'm going to get work when I can't put ads up on the sites that are the most popular. I am really not sure why these websites have this requirement saying any member MUST be around atleast 6 months, have a certain amount of positive feedback, etc. I can understand needing to verify who a provider is, that she's a safe person to see, she's legit, etc. But to have to wait for 6 whole months seems like a really long time. Does anyone have any advice that might help me? Thanks in advance & hope everyone enjoys their Sunday Love, Helena
Read the PM I just sent.