Black hair
Brown eyes- Wears freaky green contacts
Built like a football player- Works out every day
African American
Very professional looking
Name-"D"
Incall FBSM Massage
He hurt me (see photos)

60 minute incall massage at my place. Went very well at first while he was on his belly, and I was working his back, butt and thighs. When he turned over, he got very aggressive and grabby. I am in a tank and boy shorts during my first appointment with a new client, unless referred by a long term well established client, I am never nude on the first visit. I corrected him a few times, because he kept trying to finger me...Twisting my nipples, and asking me to "hop on". He got frustrated, tore my panties off, and slammed me into a huge copper pot I have in my living room. He was trying to enter me from behind, when I reached and activated one of two Tasers I keep with in reach of my incall space. He heard the Taser activate, and payed attention to me. Calling me a white, big ass bitch as I forced him out my front door. I threw his clothing and iPhone off of my balcony, and called for my complex security. He jumped the fence and kept on going. I went to the doctor because I couldn't put weight on my knee and ankle. As you can see in the photos, they are both bruised and slightly swollen. I was hit in the knee last Monday, by a client who was a referral, of all things. It's been a rough week. I have had 100's of clients over the years and this is the first time I had to use my Taser, not to mention 2x in one week! I am covered in Arnica Oil in hopes the bruises will not be too bad. They are just coming out. You can clearly see the knot in my ankle.

This email account has now been disabled.

I had to delay one appointment, and cancel another one yesterday due to these guys. I apologize again for missing our scheduled meeting.
WOW...sorry this happened to you. I'm wondering if it is a full moon or something with all the crazy sh*t we have had in the DFW area this week.
Stay safe!
Jesus! Sorry this happened to you. Was he an ECCIE guy? If he was you may want to let your local mod know about this.

Go have a few drinks and relax.
what has been happening here???? dfw
wow sorry that happen to you MIA did you do your reference check and did a black list check
Hi Regina,
I did a work reference check, but not a black list check. Just learned about Black List a few days ago. I'm going to do that from now on. I posted in the national as well as the local Austin alerts because he does travel for business.
Sorry to see this. Communicate details to a lady with PR access so this guy's info can be shared with other ladies. Sorry he hurt you honey. Ladies should avoid that son of a bitch.
Well Mia just be carefull also do a provider check on hobbiest to I always ask for providers reference I check all my resources first
Wow...Sorry to hear about that...Was he an eccie guy?? Hope your ok...and What is Black list check???
Make sure this info is posted in your local area Alerts section, it will be more pertinent there. Where did this happen BTW?
And its been asked twice already, was this an Eccie member?
What a douche! Very sorry to hear you were hurt Christine...but, glad you didn't get hurt worse. i hope you're feeling better!