Maxine Waters

Maxine is a great black woman
Maxine is a great black woman Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You do realize you just insulted a lot of fine Black women, don't you?

Not only did you marginalize them by comparing them to one of the ugliest people in the news, but you also dismissed them by lowering the case on the word "Black"!
Maxine is a stupid and ugly black woman Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
FTFY!!!!
You do realize you just insulted a lot of fine Black women, don't you?

Not only did you marginalize them by comparing them to one of the ugliest people in the news, but you also dismissed them by lowering the case on the word "Black"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Actually, Black (with a capital B) is not the preferred nomenclature, dude.

If you are going to play PC Police, LL, then perhaps you should update your lexicon.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
  • R.M.
  • 08-17-2018, 07:37 PM
I thought maybe you were joking when you posted this, but after i read this whole thread, I see that you are serious and that you admire Maxine Waters.

This is totally ok for you to do this.

Please do not be offended by what I am about to say.

I too am not caucasian, but I like to be level headed and look at political figures with an objective eye, meaning, I could care less what color the politician is, they can be white or black but if they do or say things that are not appropriate, I will call them out on it.

Ok, I have researched Maxine Waters, and I ask that you do the same. Please take the time to do this, if you do not do this, then your post #1 was done in vain.

OK, among the many things I have discovered about her, I will tell you one thing.

This to me, is shocking.

you ready?

here it is:

Waters came under investigation for ethics violations and was accused by a House panel of at least one ethics violation related to her efforts to help OneUnited Bank receive federal aid.[41] Waters' husband is a stockholder and former director of OneUnited Bank and the bank's executives were major contributors to her campaigns. In September 2008, Waters arranged meetings between U.S. Treasury Department officials and OneUnited Bank, so that the bank could plead for federal cash. It had been heavily invested in Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, and its capital was "all but wiped out" after the U.S. government took them over. The bank received $12 million in Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) money.[42][43] The matter was investigated by the House Ethics Committee,[44][45] which charged her with violations of the House's ethics rules in 2010.[46][47][48][49]

After this investigation, nothing was done to her. Not even a slap on her hand.

If you can understand what they did, it is complex, but there is a movie producer called Dinesh DeSouza, who gave 10,000 dollars to his friend, so that his friend could support a political candidate, and when they discovered this, this man, a US citizen, was put in jail!!!

But Maxine Waters and her husband divert money to support a bank, which she is tied to, and nothing happens to her?

Why is this?

Anyways, she does not live in the area she represent. I used to live in LA, and i have been in the neighborhoods where she lives now, and I used to work in the area she represents, and let me tell you, a huge difference!!!! She is not the person some people make her out to be, meaning, she is no Saint.

She is quite corrupt.

But please, research this. I do not want to burst your bubble, but I like to call it for what it is. Originally Posted by zingao
^This and thank you.
Actually, Black (with a capital B) is not the preferred nomenclature, dude.

If you are going to play PC Police, LL, then perhaps you should update your lexicon. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Anyone who calls someone "dude" is struggling with their identity. I prefer the usage accepted by the "The Diversity Style Guide" as opposed to those who wish to "lower case" the word so they can also "lower case" the word "white" to avoid revealing their ingrained prejudice for "White" people, like you do.

The "preference" of the "The Diversity Style Guide" is to capitalize "Black" AND "White" (as well as other "colors" used to designate different ethnicities.) Lower case is acceptable.

Take up your bullshit with Wikipedia.

And it's "Sir" when you address me!
No it’s not, LL. I know what dude I am. I’m a dude playing another dude....

Obviously you’ve never seen The Big Lebowski. Or Tripic Thunder,

My bad, I insensitively assumed you were familiar that move, dude, It was a success over most every demographic by my recollection.

Speaks volumes.

Study up, man. Get out more!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
I thought maybe you were joking when you posted this, but after i read this whole thread, I see that you are serious and that you admire Maxine Waters.

This is totally ok for you to do this.

Please do not be offended by what I am about to say.

I too am not caucasian, but I like to be level headed and look at political figures with an objective eye, meaning, I could care less what color the politician is, they can be white or black but if they do or say things that are not appropriate, I will call them out on it.

Ok, I have researched Maxine Waters, and I ask that you do the same. Please take the time to do this, if you do not do this, then your post #1 was done in vain.

OK, among the many things I have discovered about her, I will tell you one thing.

This to me, is shocking.

you ready?

here it is:

Waters came under investigation for ethics violations and was accused by a House panel of at least one ethics violation related to her efforts to help OneUnited Bank receive federal aid.[41] Waters' husband is a stockholder and former director of OneUnited Bank and the bank's executives were major contributors to her campaigns. In September 2008, Waters arranged meetings between U.S. Treasury Department officials and OneUnited Bank, so that the bank could plead for federal cash. It had been heavily invested in Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, and its capital was "all but wiped out" after the U.S. government took them over. The bank received $12 million in Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) money.[42][43] The matter was investigated by the House Ethics Committee,[44][45] which charged her with violations of the House's ethics rules in 2010.[46][47][48][49]

If you can understand what they did, it is complex, but there is a movie producer called Dinesh DeSouza, who gave 10,000 dollars to his friend, so that his friend could support a political candidate, and when they discovered this, this man, a US citizen, was put in jail!!!

But Maxine Waters and her husband divert money to support a bank, which she is tied to, and nothing happens to her?

Why is this?

Anyways, she does not live in the area she represent. I used to live in LA, and i have been in the neighborhoods where she lives now, and I used to work in the area she represents, and let me tell you, a huge difference!!!! She is not the person some people make her out to be, meaning, she is no Saint.

She is quite corrupt.

But please, research this. I do not want to burst your bubble, but I like to call it for what it is. Originally Posted by zingao

Anyone listening to Dinesh DeSouza has no credibility. I bet you also listen to Sean KKKlanity and Rush Limpdick? What was the outcome of the investigation into Maxine? Care to share? Better yet let me ask a simple question to establish your own credibility...Who is more corrupt Maxine or Donald Trump?

Come with the same passion on Trump that you have for Maxine... Thanks

...Who is more corrupt Maxine or Donald Trump?
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Is "Maxine" corrupt?

She's hideously ugly, but I didn't know she was corrupt!

Thanks for the update.
...Who is more corrupt Maxine or Donald Trump? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
... who would you rather toke up with, Maxine or Marion Barry?

No it’s not, LL. I know what dude I am. I’m a dude playing another dude....

Obviously you’ve never seen The Big Lebowski. Or Tripic Thunder,

My bad, I insensitively assumed you were familiar that move, dude, It was a success over most every demographic by my recollection.

Speaks volumes.

Study up, man. Get out more!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Get OUT,as in : GET OUT ! ( of the closet like YOU Mr. Gloryhole Guru and Mr. DOTY 5 TIMES ! ) ?????

Why is this? Originally Posted by zingao

Because most of these commucrats seem to be above the law..