Where's Waldo?

Yep, that's the headline that should get the Pulitzer. Holder was even in France (though we're not told exactly why a guy who has resigned from office is doing there) and Kerry was in India. So it's not like they didn't have the planes available.
im still trying to find out where he was the night of benghazi
Holder was even in France (though we're not told exactly why a guy who has resigned from office is doing there) Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I was wondering that myself. Weren't all the murdered people white?
I was watching the news at noon and that seems to be the question, what was Holder doing in France?
I was watching the news at noon and that seems to be the question, what was Holder doing in France? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Conducting a presentation on the benefits of females shaving their armpits?
im still trying to find out where he was the night of benghazi Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
He wasn't reading "My Pet Goat."
Pity that Obama supposedly "restored America's reputation" and is a "Rock Star" in Europe but he can't make a powerful mass protest that includes 40 other world leaders.

I guess he didn't want to alienate fellow Democrats.
I turned on the TV this morning and saw leaders of the word in Paris showing their support for the French people and their stand against terrorism.

I couldn't help but think.....

Where was our guy?

I guess he has a foursome this morning. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I am completely amused by how jackwagons like you are suddenly supporters of the French. Fucking hypocrite.

How much support did the French offer us after 3,000 Americans died? They have consistently been the most vocal critic of American policy in the middle-east for the past ten years.

But, then....nothing surpasses your desire to criticize and attempt to belittle our President, right? Shit, you'll even side with the French.
Pity that Obama supposedly "restored America's reputation" and is a "Rock Star" in Europe but he can't make a powerful mass protest that includes 40 other world leaders.

I guess he didn't want to alienate fellow Democrats. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I will never vote for Obama again.
[QUOTE=TheDaliLama;1056246909]I was wondering that myself. Weren't all the murdered people white?[/QUOTE

Total race baiting post. Nice going Dali....keep up the good work.
The only thing worse than President Obama not showing was that lame ass speech given by "Lurch" Kerry.

Does he have any idea how Fukin stupid he sounds.

The President's mouth piece said today that security for the President could not be assured under such short notice.

Really? The Prime Minister of Israel was there. Could anybody possibly need more security than that?
I am completely amused by how jackwagons like you are suddenly supporters of the French. Fucking hypocrite.

How much support did the French offer us after 3,000 Americans died? They have consistently been the most vocal critic of American policy in the middle-east for the past ten years.

But, then....nothing surpasses your desire to criticize and attempt to belittle our President, right? Shit, you'll even side with the French. Originally Posted by timpage

You really are a ignorant slut aren't you?
You really are a ignorant slut aren't you? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You really are a completely ignorant jackass, aren't you? Go suck Dick Cheney's cock.
The Prime Minister of Israel was there. Could anybody possibly need more security than that? Originally Posted by Jackie S
He's a warrior, and he lives "under fire" daily.

He was honoring the dead, and there to take them home and bury them.