Changes, does it ever end???

Well, its not 100%, but its a heft 80-90% - I may be leaving the Jackson Area......

I've been offered a job back in the Motherland (Louisiana) and may be moving back by end of the year... or the first week.

I've got mixed emotions on it, I"M LOVING going back. Jackson area is nice, but not for me. I'll probably live in Picayune, MS. More my speed and I have friends there.

Although I did land a fine position with a prominent company north of jackson, the culture is in disarray and I prefer a more structured environment.

I've been hired by a Gov't Contractor, better base pay, less hours and stress... But then there is always the contract renewal.....

Where I currently am, The culture of the Organization is vindictive and screwed up. The philosophy seems to be - fix the blame, then fix the problem....

Even with all of that, I will miss the Company and the People... The people that work for me and that i work with mean alot to me, personally. I genuinely care about them, like my own Troops.

Can you tell I'm torn...... I'll be honest, I have moments where I wonder if its the right decision.

Anyway, this was not meant to be a psychological email.... Just to let the people I have met, conversed with and spent time with what "May be a comin' "........

Picayune is closer for the coast girls that travel up to jax
best to ya babe!!
I hope it turns out to be a positive decision for you. Sometimes change is a good thing.