Garden Spa Massage

• NoCSM
  • 04-28-2021, 04:31 PM
Any reviews about Garden Spa Massage on Coors Boulevard? Thanks.
Why don't you go check it out and let us know how it goes
Garden Spa is owned by the same owner of shangri-la. It is the nicest cleanest parlor I have been in. Just like the east side location the ladies are younger. Great girls in the past such as Joyce and Anna to name a couple. Activities kept to HJ finishes with naked playing including fingering, daty and light kissing. On a rare occasion just like the East side location you may get lucky and encounter a bj offering or possibly fs. FS not common in either location.
  • NoCSM
  • 04-29-2021, 06:16 PM
Why don't you go check it out and let us know how it goes Originally Posted by darthvader6969
I did go to Garden Spa Massage on April 17th, the sign on the door read appointments only. I tried calling but the number went straight to voicemail, so I went to the store and the girl said I needed an appointment. I made an appointment with her for later that day. When I came back she said massage only. I said I wanted a table shower. She said no, massage only. I gave her $60.00 for an hour massage, sure enough, I received a massage only. Her name was Vicki, I tried making conversation with her but she told me to stop talking. Weird place, never been treated like that at a massage store ever.
  • Ghog
  • 04-30-2021, 10:51 AM
They probably had a covid scare or cases there. So being cautious.
I did go to Garden Spa Massage on April 17th, the sign on the door read appointments only. I tried calling but the number went straight to voicemail, so I went to the store and the girl said I needed an appointment. I made an appointment with her for later that day. When I came back she said massage only. I said I wanted a table shower. She said no, massage only. I gave her $60.00 for an hour massage, sure enough, I received a massage only. Her name was Vicki, I tried making conversation with her but she told me to stop talking. Weird place, never been treated like that at a massage store ever. Originally Posted by NoCSM
Damn, yeah that sounds like an odd experience.
  • NoCSM
  • 05-04-2021, 03:24 PM
Garden Spa is owned by the same owner of shangri-la. It is the nicest cleanest parlor I have been in. Just like the east side location the ladies are younger. Great girls in the past such as Joyce and Anna to name a couple. Activities kept to HJ finishes with naked playing including fingering, daty and light kissing. On a rare occasion just like the East side location you may get lucky and encounter a bj offering or possibly fs. FS not common in either location. Originally Posted by Hungling
Thank you. Do you know who's at Garden Spa Massage? I know there is Vicki and another girl. The other girl is in her twenties, short, petite, long hair past her shoulders and offers DATY. Thanks again.
Sorry I do not know who is at Garden spa now. Like you I went by a couple weeks back and saw the appointment only sign on door. Have not tried again.