State: New Mexico
Address: 10700 Menaul
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: FBSM, HJ
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very small waif type. Beautiful face. Flat chest. Small butt. Limited menu
Recommendation: Yes
She'll break down eventually ... they all do ... except Polly!
I’m amazed to read how many others like me love small chested women! I’ll have to visit soon.
She'll break down eventually ... they all do ... except Polly! Originally Posted by marcham17
Polly had a break down price but it was too salty for my liking.
I have been out of town working for weeks and came back rock solid. I read the review and I as well perfer the skinny small breasted women I paid a visit this morning to Nichole. I will post a review on her as well as YoYo on san Pedro. No bump bump with Nichole for me either but it was interesting!!
I went by on Monday hoping to see Nicole but she wasn't there. Saw a different provider who was good (but I can't remember her name so can't do a review).
Went by today and the lady told me "no Nicole no no" ... not sure what that means, but I decided to go elsewhere.
Nicole is gone? Shame. I was planning on visiting today
Gentlemen, I just visited Nicole tonight at A1. She's still there.
Well that sucks ... saw Annie down the street at Spring Spa instead ... I'll give A1 another try!
Yuyu from Smile massage? Is she back?
Anyone broke Nicole's cherry yet?
Went a month ago, said something about her stomach, told me to go back in a month with 2 and she’ll let give it up. Might go visit soon