Tony Moeaki in the IR for the season

I just heard that Tony Moeaki is now on the IR list for the season with a torn ACL. He had a great rookie season last year and was above the league average. He is also a favorite of mine along with McCluster. I wonder what the Chiefs are going to do.

I wonder how this will effect the Chiefs. What do you all think?
Dayum!
Maybe instead of going 7-9 they'll go 7-9. I like him too. I'm not sure what the options are. I'm sure there's someone out there that has been cut. Hopefully there's someone left with some skills that we can afford(or at least pay the money to).
Hopefully he returns to form next season. I just hope the replacement isn't Leonard Pope again.
Cant think of the name right now but they signed a young tight end who is suppose to be a pass catcher a month or so ago.
Before Tony G, the Chiefs had gone decades without a pass catching tight end.
They are still hard to find, but they should be able to get someone to catch 40 passes in a season. They have to in order to overcome the hands of stone of Bowe
and Copper, if he stays around. Pope is a joke. What is he, 6-9? He should be an easy target and outjumping his defenders every time.